The Calm Before the Storm

Start from the beginning

In the dark corner of the room two males were hiding in the shadows, silently breathing, as they realized what they had witnessed. Once the coast was clear, one of the male shrouded in darkness released the shroud that hid them while the other person's hand twitched and sparked with tiny flames.

"Oh gods," they cursed.

Next morning~

"GOOOOOOD MOORNING FOLLOWERS OF THE ALMIGHTY LEEEOO!!!! TODAY IS A FINE DAY FOR KICKIN SOME OLD MAN's BOOTY. ALL FOLLOWERS PLEASE REPORT TO THE ALMIGHTY and handsome LEO'S LAIR IMMEDIATELY. Leo out." The intercom clicked, ending the message.

"Ugh," Percy awakened as he saw himself sprawled onto the floor. He tried to sit up but his head throbbed with pain.

I'll just stay down for now. It didn't sound like the handsome and almighty Leo had anything important to say. I'll just go back to sleep.

With that, Percy pulled his blankets from his bed and cuddled with it, as he went back to sleep on the floor.

Minutes, then a few hours flew by before suddenly, someone opened the door to his room and jumped on him. The person then yanked on Percy's blanket.

"OH MY GODS LET ME SLEEEEP." Groaned Percy as he rubbed his eyes just to come face to face with a pair of shocking blue eyes.

"Hey Percy! I haven't seen you in like forever and you haven't even changed. Still the same sleepy Seaweed Brain aren't you.." The person said as he sat down on Percy's bed, with the trident patterned blanket in his clutches.

Percy gave the boy with blonde hair a glance over and sat up. He went right up to the boy's face and stared at him until the other person fidgeted with the uncomfortable attention.

"Who are you?"
The blond widened his eyes.
"Perce, it's me. Jason. Your J-dog. Cool bro from the sky? Ring a bell?"
"Hmmm... Maybe?" Percy said as he placed a hand on the person's lap.
"Really?"
"Nope sorry."
Percy smiled before snatching the blanket out of the guy's hands and wrapped himself into a ball.
Just then the door slammed open with a very angry Thalia.
"YOU!" She exclaimed as he started pulling the boy's ears.
"You were supposed to bring Percy! You know how long we waited for the two people who, in the end, never showed up?!"
"Ow ow ow ow OWW!! Stop! You didn't tell me that he lost his memories!" Jason replied.
"Well we WERE going to, when we met up with Leo and the other Half-Blood leaders. GOSH can't you do ANYTHING?"
"Thalia. It was truly my fault. I'm very tired for some reason and I slept in."
Thalia turned to Percy and smiled.
"Oh. Good mor- err good afternoon, Percy. Go and have some brunch in the main hall. Someone is here to see you."
"Yeah, me. Duh." Snorted Jason.
"Not you, knucklehead. You're not as important." Thalia gave Jason a nudgie.
"HMPH! Stop it! You're going to ruin my hair! I'm going with Piper later to scout and I MUST look good!"

Percy was watching and smiling at the brotherly and sisterly bond that Thalia and Jason had as they bicker amongst themselves. The blonde hair from the man looked very similar; bright and flashy like lightning.

"Hey, Seaweed Brain! Let's duel. Loser has to clean the winner's cabin!"
"Bring it on. I just hope you're ready to wash my clothes, Jace. It's been piling around my room: especially my underwear stash."
"Pfft. I don't have to worry about it since I'm going to win THIS time. I've been practicing."
"We'll see about that."

Minutes later~

"Aww gross, Perce. How can you LIVE like this?" Jason cried out as he held a pair of underwear up, scrunching up his face.
I laughed.
"I warned you about it."
"Yeah, yeah. I need to train in order to become stronger than you. So you better watch your back."
"Well. As long as you are still my friend and a hero to those in need, I will be glad to spar with you, but if you stand in the way and help the evil, then I will do everything in my power to put you down."
Jason looked shocked for a bit before putting his hands up. "Bro. You take things waaay too seriously. How come you're only a seaweed brain around the girls?"
"Huh? What? What's that supposed to mean?"
"Never mind. I take that back. Anyways, don't worry. I'm here to fight for the good guys. If I ever turned bad I would want you to end my life, and I would do the same if it happened to you."
"Yeah. Sorry for doubting you." I clapped a hand on Jason's shoulders.
"No worries man. Soo.... You going to help me?" He asked.
I chuckled.
"Here's a tip. Laundry my stash with cold water and air dry it. It'll help with the odor." I said as I calmly made my way to the door.
"Wait. Wait, Percy! HEEEELP ME." Jason pouted.
"Oh. I think Annabeth is calling me. Later dude."
"WAAAIIITTT!!!!"

"Um.. Percy? Earth to Percy."
"Huh. Oh sorry Jason."
"DUDE YOU JUST CALLED ME JASON. DO YOU REMEMBER ME? Thals, you hear that!?" Jason starting jumping up and down.
"Um. Jason. Calm down bro. It's just me."
"Yeah, but aren't I the only person you remembered?"
"Can't believe this seaweed brain didn't remember me yet." Muttered Thalia.
"Anyways, LEO is waiting so let's go!" Jason trotted out the door, whistling as he led the way.

The group arrived at the main deck as everyone who were waiting gathered. The strategic table and chairs were positioned in the middle as everyone took their seats. At the head of the table was a tall, black chair made of leather and it was faced with its back towards the group.
"Well, well, well. Look who decided to show up," the figure said as he spun around in the chair.
"Oh shut it Leo. Percy may not have his memories, but his sleeping habits are the same. Why don't you wake him up next time?" Replied Thalia.
"Hmm.. Okay. I'll whip up some cookies next time." 🍪
This caught Percy's attention.
"Will you make them blue?"
"Heck yeah. If that's what you want."
"Yes!" Said Percy as he pumped his fist in the air while everyone pretended to gag on the thought of Leo's cookies.
"Okay.. So let's get down to--"
"BROTHER!!!"
"PERRRRCCY!"
Percy was tackled down by a huge man and another who was really hairy.
"It's been so long, Brother. I thought you died," cried one who began sniffling. As Percy examined the man more, he saw that he only had one eye. The other man was hiding behind the cyclops and peered over the shoulders.
"Um hello," Percy said as he waved to both the men. The hairy man behind the cyclops began crying and jumped into Percy's arms.
"I'm so sorry, Percy! I wasn't there for you when you needed me. After all you've done for me... I couldn't do anything for you! I don't even deserve to be your friend anymore!"
The cyclops then followed suit, wrapping the two in a big hug.
"ME TOO BROTHER. I didn't know about what Father did. If I knew he hurt you, I would hit him."

A couple of minutes passed before the cyclops noticed a glistening streak shine on Percy's face.

"Brother. Why are you crying? Aren't you mad?"
"I'm sorry," said Percy as he wiped his tears.
"You really do hate us huh.."
"No, no. It's just... I feel that you guys are really special to me and that you did nothing wrong. You guys are here and I feel ashamed for not knowing who you are, but I can conclude that you guys must've been the greatest of friends."
"Perccccy?"
Percy wrapped them in a hug again.
"Although I feel a bit of anger and pain, I know that I'm happy right now. And thank you," exclaimed Percy as two names popped in his mind

"Tyson.. .Grover. You guys... I'm finally.. Home."

To be continued~

HEY HO ! IM FINALLY BACK from being MIA. HEEHEE SORRY. Have a cookie for all your pain and troubles of waiting for useless, non-updating me. 🍪🍪🍪

SOOO. It's been what, seven years? Haha just kidding. About 5 months ? 😫😫😫

I miss all y'all's but I couldn't help it.

Mostly school, bball, and laziness. Oh and my internet is down. It took me about ten tries to get this up on my phone

CURSE YOU FOR KEEPING ME FROM MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!

Anyways, I'm BACK and I wanted to end this long awaited chapter on a bit of a more happier note.... Before the battle. DUN DUN DUUUUUNN~

And sadly, this fan fiction will soon come to an end, but not too worry. I shall update more frequently than this time ( thank god you won't have to wait another five months)

I'm also planning on seriously sitting down and starting an original thriller novel (series is optional) based on a nightmare I once had.
I shared my nightmare with my friend and he encouraged me that if something bothers me, then I could always let my feelings out in my writing... So I'm really considering this.

If I DO decide to write the story and I, one day, become a big author (HEY I can dream ya know) then you, my readers, will always get a shoutout from me.

Thank you guys for so patiently waiting.
I'll talk to you all again soon!

Read and live on~

-Stacy