Chapter 52: I, Of The Pain

<>

Rowera's ears were pinned as she was cornered by Arthur, her mane going rigid as did her breath. 

She saw Excalibur glow in Arthur's hand, his brown eyes looking down at the young dragon.

He suddenly slashed the blade at her, she leaped out of the way.

Her pupils in slits, as her fangs bared, landing on her fours again. Her claws came from her paws, she then let out a roar. 

It seemed weak, but it was a call, a call for her mother.

Then a huge roar came through the woods, Gemma herself tore forward and lunged into Arthur.

The Knights all scrambled and went to get Gemma off the king, Gemma landed a hard punch to his face. Making blood trickle down his nose, before slamming his head into the tree he had fallen on.

Merlin went to make chains appear in his hands to chain up Gem, before Douxie yelled, "No! No! Wait, master!"

But Doux was too late, Merlin was thrown onto the ground by the Prince of the Gumm-Gumms himself. 

The glowing staff went flying and landed in the dirt by the hilt, becoming stuck.

Bular looked towards Douxie, his pupils dilating as Doux took a step back, he needed to find Asra!

Gemma was being grabbed by the arms, of two knights, another held her by the tail, pulling her off the knocked-out King.

Asra was running away from the fight, trying to find where Jim and the others had run... Douxie followed.

Gemma threw a Knight over her head by bending her back, her tail snapped like a coil and slapped a human off his feet into a tree.

Bular suddenly punched Merlin into the dirt when he tried to stand up, knocking him quite easily unconscious. Bular snapped his knuckles, the knights didn't pay attention to him... So he just watched as Gemma well...

Gem was being covered with knights, but easily threw them off her body.

Letting out an elated growl, as she headbutted a man with her horned head. She stood on her hind legs and slapped men off their feet with a swing of her tail.

SLAM!

Lancelot suddenly yelled, "Retreat!"  Having put Arthur on one of the horses.

Knights began to retreat as well, one knight put Merlin on one of the pulling sleds and pulled him away from Bular quickly. 

Bular did not interfere, because they were leaving.

Gemma cracked her neck, smiling as they ran away... When she turned to look at Bular, her eyes were brightly glowing red. 

A Dragonfolk's Rage.

Rowy was being held by Bular protectively, Gemma's eyes flashed back to blue as she smiled toothily. Rowy outstretched her little paws towards her mother, Gem walked up towards Bular. 

Bular slowly handed the youngling into her arms, with that, Gemma leaned against his broad chest. Bular's cheeks suddenly turned very dark red, Gem didn't seem to notice.

Bular looked down at Rowera, as she placed her paw on her ma's chest and then placed her other paw on Bular's nose.

With the Gumm-Gumms...

(Everything is the same, except change the hair to being red and green skin)

A trolless in armor clashed blades with one of the Gumm-Gumms. The Gumm-Gumm tried to push her back...

But instead. She pushed them back, her curling ram-horned hit against the Gumm-Gumms chest making them fall back.

"Dwella!" A voice yelled.

"Go off, would you?" She demanded to the Gumm-Gumm.

Gunmar The Black walked up to her, Dwella sat down and began to sharpen her one blade, "Scarzard came and told me that Arthur and his army have killed multiple soldiers in the Wild Wood,"

"Let me guess, I have to go with Aaarrrrgghh to take hold of the Dwoza Trolls, and if they don't choose us, kill them all?"

"Yes." That when he called out, "Aaarrrrgghh!"

Aaarrrgghhh ran forward and smiled evilly, "You and Dwella will go and make the Dwoza Trolls choose, us or the humans."

"Yes, Gunmar," His skralas turned pure black with the pupils green, "With pleasure,"

Dwella pulled herself up on the former Krubera's back, gripping at his mane. 

"Now go!"

With the others...

Two knights were hiding behind rocks, one was setting his arrow to Calista's heart while the other was pointing theirs at Sammy's head.

Fawndre and Umari were holding warhammers made out of roots, rocks, crystals, and gems. 

Jim was holding a Knight's sword...

Asra suddenly punched the one knight in the back of the head, making him release his arrow into Calista's thigh while the other accidentally shot theirs into Sammy's tail.

Calista yelped in agony, before falling to her knees, covering her mouth as she cried into her hand.

"Cal!"

Sammy was soon next, her tail stung as purple blood oozed from the wound, making her let out a sharp shrill scream.

Asra grabbed each side of their heads, smashing them together. Knocking both out cold, she quickly ran to her groups' aid.

"I scouted this place, there's this troll place, looks like good trolls! We should get there,"

"Wha?! Are you talking about the Dwoza Tr-AAHH!" She fell over as she tried to place weight on her hurt leg, "Ow..."

Later....

Jim was running, before falling over, stabbing the onyx shard into his chest more, making him growl/roar in pain, his eyes glowing bright red.

"Jim! You ok?" Jim's eyes snapped behind her, his mouth opening wide in shock...Before he blacked out.

That's when Asra turned her head...

To see Blinkous Vlad Galadrigal standing there, with Dictatious Maximous Galadrigal beside him.

"And who would you be?" Dictatious asked.

"Why should I tell you?" Asra folded her arms.

"She certainly has a mind of her own," Blinky spoke, his voice with a thick Russian accent.

"Yeah.....I hate that in a woman," Dictatious growled in return.

Asra narrowed her eyes.

Blinky said, "What do you wante?"

"My friends need help,"

Alviss was holding Sammy almost bidle style, her head fallen back from blood loss as Fawndre and Umari carried Cal.

"...Fine, we'll help, then you will get out of Dwoza! All right?" Blinky growled.

"That's a good bargain, now, do we agree?" Dictatious question.

"We do, but you will feed them as well, then we will leave."

"Fine, bring them." Said Blinky.