September 9th 2021 | y/n

Start from the beginning

I take the food out and walk over to my table and prop my phone up again. Wow, this plate was a horrible idea for lasagna. I take slow bites realizing just how unappetizing they are.

The food itself is good. I know that my mom's lasagna is perfect. And I also know how hungry I am. Borderline starving. I'm just not feeling hungry.

I don't know how to describe it. "Stop playing around with the fork. Take another bite." I roll my eyes and slowly bring a bit of the pasta to my mouth. The fork brushes against my teeth.

"Y/n, you-"

"Why are you awake and out of bed already? Already talking to y/n, I-"

Then he goes on deafen. I guess Sapnap is embarrassing in the morning. He gives off embarrassing vibes. I pop a bit of my meat in my mouth. I swirl a piece of pasta that broke off from the rest around the plate.

It's too fucking early for this. It's like 8:30. I don't want to be awake already. He unmutes.

"I'm back." I nod and cut off a piece of the food and eat it. I look at the rest of the lasagna on my plate. That's a good majority. "Dream..." I mumble.

He lets out a small and disappointed breath. "It's okay, take small steps. You can put it back." I stand slowly and take the phone and dish. I walk over to my kitchen. I take the pan out and dump the remaining food back in. I then toss the plate into the sink.

I'll clean it later.

I begin walking back to my room. "Do you want to play a game or something?" He asks me. I shake my head. I squeeze my eyes shut and sink into my pillow. I hear a loud notification.

"Wait one minute Dream."

my favorite person

Y/n. Wake up. Go eat or
I'm coming over to force
feed you.

I've already eaten.

Really? All by yourself?

I hesitate to answer. You know what? Screw it. I'll play into her sweet little fantasy.

my favorite person

Y/n. Wake up. Go eat or
I'm coming over to force
feed you.

I've already eaten.

Really? All by yourself?

No... Dream convinced
me.

That's so nice

Yeah, it is.

Love you stay healthy

I'll try
Love you

"Okay."

"Watch the stream I have set up." I click on the discord stream. I see him click a few times. I see his Youtube channel on the screen. Oh god.

He doesn't know this, but I've seen all of his manhunts. At least twice. He's never going to know this. I wish I was great at Minecraft like he is. That's why I watch these videos. The only reason.