Stuff happen

The next morning I get a text from cameron . ( a/n c:cam j: JJ )
C: hey babe what happened yesterday ?
J: don't call me babe and nothing 😶
C: but you never have a problem when I call you babe , and I know something is going on IVE known you for a long time JJ and I can tell when something is bothering you, just tell me !
J: nothing is wrong just leave me alone...
C: but WHY JACK
J: ✌️
* end of convo *
I go down stairs and Jack is fixing breakfast.
" hey babe how did you sleep , feeling better ??"
" yeah " I say with no emotion whatsoever in my face
" um ok well if anything is bothering you just tell me and we'll find a way to fix it " Jack tells me making his way to me and gives me a kiss , it was a short dry kiss .
I just want to know why I got so mad when I saw nash and cam having sex, don't I love Jack ?? Is this some kind of stage ?? I mean I've known cam for the longest but I've never had feelings for him , I don't know what happened.

* GIlinsky pov *

There is something wrong with my baby, ever since we saw cam last night he seems different... Could he be jealous of nash and cam ?? Is it because they had sex ?? I don't know what it is but tonight I'm going to change what ever he's feeling I'm finally going to make him mine ... My JJ ...

* time shift to the night *
Hey JJ come here !
What is it Jack
You wanna see something ??
Sure * sights *
Come upstairs !
Okay ...
I took JJ upstairs to our room and locked the door.
" hey why are you locking the door what's going on ?!?!?! " Jack said with confusion in his face.
Jack Johnson today I'm making you mine.
" what do you mean mine "
Well we'd never had sex before sooo...
" oh my god Jack are you serious " JJ said with what seem to be excitement in his face .
Yes I am babe , but as soon I we started to kiss .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" DING DONG "
WHO THE FUCK IS IT OMFG
" Jack calm down "
NO OMFG I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE YOU A HAPPY BOY AND SOMETHING ALWAYS HAS TO RUIN IT GOD DAMN !!!
" but Jack You do make me happy everyday when you cuddle with me at night, I wake up and see you in the morning , your kisses Jack you make me happy just because we haven't have sex doesn't mean i don't like you.
WOW that's the best thing I've heard in years JJ omf I love you , but I thought you didn't love me anymore by the way you where acting today .
" no that was nothing.... I love you and that's all that matters . Now let's go see who it is" Jack said then kissed me , this kiss was different than earlier. This kiss was long , wet, and filled with love.
" ok " I say making out way downstairs.
We open the door to see .........

{ A/N } DO YOU GUYS THINK JACKS ARE EVER GOING TO HAVE SEX ?? WHO DO YOU THINK IS STANDING AT THE DOOR ? And do you guys like madison and Jack together 🌚🌚