What

JG pov
After I walked out of the shower I just regretted what I have just done , I could have just FUCKED him there and I didn't, DAYYM I'm so stupid.
I think I'll finally do it tonight , give my everything to him..

* time shift *

JJ pov
Hey babe you want to go to Cameron's house ? " sure " Jack shouted from the second floor of OUR house.
Cameron told me that he was going to be in town so I thought it would be a good Idea if I go visit him, after all he did help me with this jack thing. I consider him like my brother, I love him.

When we got to Cameron's house the door was open . " hmm that's weird why would the door be open , did he know we where coming ? " Jack asked me.
No u didn't tell him we where , I wanted it to be a surprise * but the surprised once where us *

" NO PLEASE LET GO OF ME "
" COME HERE YOU LITTLE SLUT "
" PLEASE DONT MAKE ME DRINK IT AGGGG "
" SUCK IT ALL, DRINK IT ALL LIKE A LITTLE SLUT YOU ARE , I KNOW YOU LIKE IT IN YOUR MOUTH "

Me and jack looked very confused, and I thought someone was hurting cameron so I ran into the house and looked in the living room to see nash and cameron....
THEY WHERE HAVING SEX OH MY GOD .

" hi guys I didn't know you were coming " Cameron said with awkwardness in his face.
I wanted to surprise you and be the first one to welcome you back but it seems like someone beat me to it...
I got to admit I kinda felt mad in a way inside me. No it's ok we'll be leaving now , you guys have fun bye cam . Let's go jack.

" what was all that about " Jack said
Nothing .. " it kinda seems like you are mad ?
NO IM NOT LETS JUST GO HOME.
" ok "
When we got home I went into our bed room and went straight to bed. " hey babe wanna have some fun with me 😏😏 " I'm not in the mood right now Jack i just want to sleep .
" oh ... Ok " Jack said with a sadness in this voice. Jacky can you come hug me I'm sorry babe it's cause ugh I just come sleep with me ok ? " for sure babe " and Jack hugged me tight with his big arms and we fell asleep.