Chapter 1

Po's Pov

"Legend tells of a legendary warrior who's Kung Fu skills are the stuff of legend!" I say like a narrator as I walk towards a restaurant near a dock "he traveled the land in search of worthy foes" I say as I bust open the door and head to a table to eat as a ton of villains gather in front of me "I see you like to chew maybe you can chew on my fist!" The ox warrior says as he pounds the table "the warrior said nothing because his mouth was full...then he swallowed and then he spoke" I say narrator style again as the me I'm talking about speaks up "enough talk let's fight...shafablewy!" I yell as I beat up the bandits and villains "he was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind to over exposure to pure awesomeness" I explain as the cat and crocodile gets up "my eyes!" The cat yells "he's too awesome!" The croc responds pointing at me "and attractive" a female bunny says to me "how can we repay you?" The male bunny asks as I look at them seriously "there's no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness!" I say as I destroy the roof "it mattered not how many enemies he faced there were no match for his bodacity!" I say as I kick all the villains at the roof and finish off the remaining guys with my flashing eye of awesomeness "never before had a panda been so feared and so loved!" I say as I see a human appear in front of me with the sword of hero's "finished all the baddies as usual eh brother?" The human says "of course Lei!" I say laughing a bit as he smiles "my brother is Lei Fuchou Ping the most famous swordsmen Kung Fu master who can wield the sword of heros without it cutting him just by looking at it which means it's master is Lei" I say as the furious five show up "even the most heroic heroes of all of China the furious five bowed in respect to these great masters" I say as we get on our fighting positions "we all should hang out" monkey says "agreed" I reply as I get my staff out and Lei gets his sword prepared "but hanging out would have to wait because when you're facing the 10,000 demons of shemin mountain there's only one thing that matters and that's" I was about to say as Lei uses the sword to cut the sharp points of the spears ahead but was cut off "Po" "get up" "you'll be late for work" three of the five say as me and Lei are confused "what?" I say as I fall and start to wake up "Po Lei get up" I hear dad call as I try to get up again then go to my action figures "wah yah... Monkey, mantis, crane, viper, tigress!" I say roaring a bit until I notice my neighbor look at me funny "huh..." I say a bit embarrassed "uh brother I know you're a fanboy and all but I feel that we should get to Dad now" Lei says smiling a bit patting my shoulder as speaking of Dad he calls us down.

Lei's Pov

Fun fact about Lei (Lei means thunder and his middle name Fuchou means vengeance hehe little hint 😉)

"What are you two doing up there?" Dad asks "don't worry Dad we're on our way!" I yell as I help put his shuriken away and help him down the stairs as we both look at our dad "sorry dad" we both say at the same time "sorry doesn't make the noodles I mean what were you doing up there all that noise?" Our Dad The goose asks as I nudge Po in the arm a bit "oh I just had a crazy dream" Po says a bit quietly "about what?" Dad asks "huh" Po responds "what were you dreaming about?" Dad asks cutting up the vegetables "oh what was I...uh I was dreaming about uh... Noodles" Po says "noodles you were really dreaming about noodles?" Dad asks as he slices a vegetable in half "uh yeah what else would I be dreaming about?" Po says puting a noddle soup on the counter for the customers "oh happy day my son finally having the noodle dream you don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment this is a sign Po!" Dad says excited "uh a sign of what?" I ask "Po is almost ready to learn the secret ingredient for my secret ingredient soup and then he will fulfill his destiny and take over the restaurant just as I took it over from my father who took it over from his father who won it from a friend in a game of machau" dad says "dad dad it was just a dream" Po says trying to sound logical "no It was the dream we are noodle folk broth runs deep within our veins!" dad replies "uh dad didn't you...ya know want to do anything else something else besides noodles?" Po asks "when I was young and crazy I wanted to run away and make Tofu" dad admits "so why didn't you?" I ask "oh because it was a stupid dream" dad replies cutting the vegetables as I notice Po frown a bit "can you imagine me making Tofu oh...tofu...NO...we all have our place in this world mine is here and yours is..." Dad says as Po interrupts "I know is here" Po says grinning a bit "no it's at table 2,5,7,& 12 service with a smile!" Dad says cheerfully as he goes back to take orders for more noodle soup "sorry bro..." I say shrugging "it's fine I'll give the orders" Po says serving the soups "hey dad" I ask "yes son?" He asks "why must you put this noodle thing onto Po but not me?" I ask "because it is his destiny to take over this restaurant besides he has always made my life and soup sweeter but don't worry son you make my life fun to" dad says smiling and pating me on my back as I understand since Po is the older brother by 2 years "well I need to go off and head to my job which is making weapons and any armor so may I have permission to go?" I ask "sure my son I know you will make an excellent blacksmith it is your destiny after all" dad says proudly as I smirk and run off to the shop that means a lot to me.

5 minutes later

"Sorry sir that I'm late" I say as I see a gorilla turn around looking at me "no need to worry Lei your actually just in time I understand your circumstances so it's fine" he says as I chuckle "how've you been sir?" I ask "my day is well thanks and please no formalities it's Coach Hall" My boss says as I nod and prepare for the next order "so what do we got coach?" I ask in a funny way "actually we got a request from the legendary Master Shifu" he says as my mouth drops "your joking right coach?" I ask "nope he wants the weapon to be forged by you seems you made your mark in this town I mean your my only blacksmith I got besides myself and our business is already skyrocketing thanks to you!" He says patting my shoulder "when will he be here?" I ask "right now actually" Coach Hall says as I am face to face with the legendary Master Shifu himself "so are you the legendary valley of Peace's blacksmith Lei?" He asks "yes sir... I am" I say a bit shyly "oh no need for formalities just call me Shifu" he says as I nod my head "so what brings you all the way over from the Jade Palace to see me?" I ask confused "I humbly request that you make a Kusanagi blade" he asks me with a serious tone and expression.

Me: and that's it for this chapter I hope it was good for a first ever Kung Fu Panda fanfiction