twisted

Welcome bitch

Welcome bitch

[Warnings: this chapter contains, strong language, lots of curses,gore and blood. So if this triggers you, pls skip this chap;) ]

'Oh fuck' was the first word that came out of y/n's mouth. She has this unreadable expression, that even her husband chishiya shuntaro can't figure out.

He stared at her amused. He never thought he would see his wife make such an expression, he shook his head whilst scoffing.

But this sure is interesting, it seems like everybody in Tokyo had disappeared. "Is this some kind of joke" y/n uttered, with her mouth slightly open.

She pointed at the humungous screen that illuminates the whole area with its blinding light.

" The game will now commence, proceed to the arena" an unknown voice spoke. The two eyed each other with smirks appearing on their faces.

At the arena:

The two had arrived in an unfamiliar space, along with unfamiliar faces. Well, not all of them, in fact, one was someone y/n could never forget. Chishiya's ex-lover.

She glared at her with deadly eyes, her grin had completely disappeared. The woman stared back, an annoying grin evident on his lips. Y/n was irked, it was like she was mocking her. She lifted her middle finger flipping the ugly snake in front of her.

Chishiya chuckled lowly while watching the hilarious scene unfold in front of his eyes.  She scoffed shifting her attention to the weapons laid in front of her, there was a variety of them, but she knew what she wanted so she grabbed a small light axe. She held it with sparkles in her eyes.

She can't wait to use it, especially with her. Chishiya heard her wife chuckle, it was the type that gives you chill, but that kind of chill is what chishiya's enjoyed, he liked it when her crazy side shows.

Some time passed, there in the middle of the game. Chishiya panted while running, he was looking for her wife. He didn't have any idea where she went, the only clue she had was the splatters of blood in the ground. He knows that all of this is y/n's fault. After all, he married a serial killer. The same person who killed his own parents.

You might think he's crazy for marrying the person who ruthlessly terminates people...it's because she has her morals too, she does it because she knows they deserved it.

She was an ally all along.

He walked past several bodies until he heard her sly laugh. 'looks likes she's having fun?' he smirk to himself. He proceeded to the source of the sound and there she saw her cutting and cutting, while her victim cries for help.

Chishiya didn't move, the only thing he did was to watch. " Ne~ chi-Kun, can you help me here for a second" she spoke softly. He walked toward her whilst grabbing a cloth from his pocket. He slowly cleaned the blood from her face, licking the excess near her lips. She giggled sweetly giving chishiya a kiss in the cheeks, as if no one was watching.

"STOP GIVING ME THIS BULLSHIT!!!" the wounded woman shouted. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO FUCKING DESERVE THIS!!" she cried with rage earning a lifeless look from y/n.

"Because you took this" she showed her the necklace given by her husband. "You stole something precious from me, it's only fair that I stole something in return, No screw that, this thing costs more than your useless fucking life. Why don't you go get a job, oh. *giggles* Sorry, you can't, after all I stole your leg and arm".

She finally stood up, spitting on the helpless woman. She laughed maniacally grabbing her man's face, smashing her lips onto his.
"You wish this was you huh? Suck it slut!"

"I think you went to harsh" said chishiya,

"Nah, she deseved that"

"If you say so..."

Game Completed.

To be continued...

MAZE-chishiya shuntaro-

MAZE
-chishiya shuntaro-

-I apologize for not updating that frequently. Nonetheless hope u enjoyed this. Pls give me a feedback, it helps me continue :)