Ocean Eyes

Her eyes had nothing on them, they we're empty,

but why does he found them so beautiful.

She sat in a dark corner, where no lights could hit her. She had been trapped in this unknown place, but all she did was watch, blink, then watch, then blink. She always did the same, and somehow she was contented.

She was pathetic, was what chishiya had in mind, while staring at the woman sulking alone in the shadows. He had been watching her since his eyes laid on her. He didn't really know why, but he found her so fascinating.

Her state was pitiful, her hair was covering her face, except her eyes that is peeking through the strands of her locks. She looked like she stank,which she probably is. Although chishiya coudn't care. Her flaws were not visible to him.

The only thing he did was to stare at her glowing orbs. It was the only light she has,under the looming shadow around her.

She never really did something amazing, she's not smart, she's not competitive, the only thing she did was stare at her feet, avoiding other people's gazes. Chishiya slowly approached her. He had his infamous smirk painted on his lips.

She finally looked up, feeling someone's presence close to her. They locked eyes, both of them not moving. They we're lost in each other, until she blinked, avoiding his piercing stare. He chuckled slightly whilst tucking both of his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

He finally left just like she wanted. She looked down on her feet only to see a piece of paper next to her. It was a note from someone unknown. She flipped the paper open and proceeded to read the words written.

She felt her lifeless eyes twitch, with small tears falling down her face. She smiled to herself. She began to read the letter again this time while reciting the words in such a gentle tone.

" Your fascinating orbs captured my soul,

Your ocean eyes drowned me, it took my breath away.

They're empty they say, they're euphoric I say.

So don't look down on your feet,

Instead look up to me, and let me be lost

in those alluring eyes of yours.

-S.C "

to be continued. . .

MAZE-chishiya shuntaro-

MAZE
-chishiya shuntaro-

-The poem sucks... :)