It's okay to envy

Listen to the music above:)

"I love you but
I hate you"

She hissed in annoyance, whilst gripping her hands in the railings. It was to support her from crying. Her eyes following two figures. She has a lot of question rent free inside of her head.

There's too much that's it making her dizzy. Among those many whys, there's only one question that she badly wants to give an answer.

'Why does it has to be another?'

She was desperately trying to figure it out. She would often have pieces of paper full of questions in her bed, but they always lack answers.

She eventually got tired of it. So she decided to ask the man himself. Chishiya Shuntaro.

She approched them, but later stopped on her way. All because she saw them, lips attached. "Fuck", she cursed, biting her lips, to ironically ease the pain she feels.

She walked out with a heavy weight sitting on top of her chest. Inhale, Exhale. . . Inhale... E-exha-, she can't breath. It hurts too much that it felt like she's drowning.

Chishiya glanced at you. He saw how you restrained your emotions from bursting. He adored that, your talent on hiding your true feelings, but chishiya can see through you, like a open book.

He pushed kuina, who's baffled by chishiya's action. She followed his eyes, and it lead her to your figure. She glanced at him, and saw the frustration and guiltiness in his face.

Right then and there, kuina knew. Chishiya holds hidden feelings for you. She scoffed silently while patting chishiya's shoulder gently.

" I think you over did it"

" Can't help it, my jealousy drove me from smooching you"

" It's okay to envy dude"

"Say that when you already brushed your teeth"

" fuck you chishiya"

" Thanks".

- shoutout to the people who is wasting there time on this book, luv yall😌✊.

My lock screen🖤,
Dori in drag screams supremacy😏👌