(Semi edited) Before I do anything

Start from the beginning

"Take us out of here metal man!" Captain Amelia yelled towards B.E.N.

"Aye captain!"

"Captain, you dropped from the heavens in the nick of-"

"Save your claptrap for the judge, silver!" Captain Amelia shut him down.

Jim, morph and I looked at silver worriedly. After saving Jim's life I had pretty much "forgiven" silver.

A wooden post came flying through the air and crush the ships jets, Causing the ship to slow down.

"Missile tail demobilised Captain! Thrusters at on 30% of capacity" B.E.N read.

"That means we're, we'll never clear the planet's explosion in times" Delbert turned to Amelia defeated.

Jim and I held hands as we watched the scene around us. I looked back the portal as an idea crept into my head.

"We have to turn around" I announced as I jumped from the higher parts of the ship to the lower.

"What?!" Amelia asked as if I was crazy walking after me as she watched me jumped off.

"There's a portal out there it can get us out of here!" Jim agreed with me jumping down as well.

"Pardon me, but didn't that portal open onto a raging inferno?" Delbert stated.

"Yes but We're gonna change that, I'm gonna open a different door" Jim replied helping me as we built a mini solar surfer, we collected a large chunk of metal to use as a board.

"Captain really, I don't see how this is possible-"

"We can either die, or we can at least try and maybe live" Y/N said impatiently towards Delbert. Everyone looked at her mildly shocked, they blinked blankly twice.

"Listen to the lads!" Silver yelled brining everyone back to was was at stake.
"What do you need to u two?"

Jim looked at Y/N with a smirk.

"One minute, twenty nine seconds till planet's destruction!"

"Just some way to attach this" I replied as Jim and I attempted to attach an engine with a rope.

"Alright stand back" silver warned, using his metal arm silver heated the engine and metal board together.

Once it was patched up the three of us pulled the solar surfer up to the edge, morph helped as well.

Y/N was about to climb on but Jim grabbed hold of her shoulders and pulled her down.
"Jim what-"

"I'll go" he nodded firmly, holding Her stiffly. "It won't be able to hold both of us"

Y/N shook her head fearfully "No no NO" she kept insisting while shaking her head, Jim interrupting in between to get her to listen.

"Okay okay, fineFine!" He whispered yelled, finally getting her to keep quiet and focus on him.

Jim pressed his lips together, studying her features before pulling her into a hug.
"You mean a lot to me, y'know that right?"

"Yeah..?"

"And your parents would kill me if anything happened to you?"

"Jim what are you getting at?"

"-So you understand that your my top priority?"

"...yeah, ok?" She replied unsurely.

Jim pulled away from the hug a little bit while nodding to himself. "Good. Good good good good good" he muttered under his breath while scanning over her Face.