Encountered by accident (2)

Start from the beginning

"Jisooo ..." Jennie gave Jisoo a bottle of water by now showing her pout because she couldn't open the water bottle. Her sniff was still audible which made Jisoo unable to bear to gently pinch Jennie's little nose. With that act made Jennie even sadder by still showing her pout which now her eyes are looking down.

"Let me open it." Jisoo took the water bottle that was in Jennie's hand and opened it and gave it to Jennie who made the woman's face for a moment smile brightly.

After drinking, Jennie gave the water bottle back to Jisoo without forgetting to thank him with a nod from the man.

"Thanks" Jennie said who was now looking at Jisoo.

"For what?" Jisoo asked who was now looking at Jennie.

"For a hug earlier." Jennie said who was now showing her gummy smile to the man.

"No problem." Jisoo said.

Jisoo already knew what made Jennie cry because Jennie had already told him everything. Jisoo who was listening was only able to grip his fist tightly when he heard what Jack had done to Jennie.

"So you're busy after class?" Jisoo asked towards Jennie.

"No why?" Jennie asked with a frown.

"Good, you can accompany me after class to go somewhere." Jisoo said staring at Jennie in hopes she agreed.

"Sure after all I want to forget what happened earlier." Jennie said with a nod of enthusiasm.

"Well it's great because after class we went there using my car." Jisoo said that made Jennie nod in agreement.

____

After class Jisoo took Jennie to his car. Arriving just in front of the car Jisoo opened the car door for Jennie who responded with a thank you by Jennie.

After wearing the seat belt, Jisoo drove the car. In the car, only the sound of the song was played on the radio. In silence, they both enjoyed the song while humming the song.

'How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine? Nothing can keep us apart 'Cause you are the one I was meant to find It's up to you And it's up to me No one can say what we get to be And why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours'

Jennie smiled seeing Jisoo singing the song with focus while driving. Jisoo's husky voice singing the song made Jennie feel more calmer. Slowly she smiled looking at Jisoo who still enjoyed singing while still focus driving.

Jennie really didn't know where the man was going to take her. All she knew was the man had reduced her burden, her problems, and especially the man made her feel safe being around him. Because she doesn't have to worry if she is almost injured because Jisoo will definitely come to save her.

The man who always makes her feel more relieved because she is protected and also that is why Jennie doesn't have to worry because Jisoo who she considers as her hero will always come to her rescue when she is in trouble or negligence. Jennie who thought that unconsciously started to close her eyes because she was too tired because cry earlier. She wanted to take a nap for a while while they were on the way. Slowly she hugged herself tightly hugging the cardigan she was wearing.

Jisoo who saw Jennie hugging herself because of the cold, slowly Jisoo used one of his hands to lower the temperature of the air conditioning in his car. Then he glanced at Jennie for a moment before focused on driving.

After a few minutes on the way they had arrived at the place. Jisoo who wanted to wake Jennie up to get up then cancel his intention  because it looked like the woman was really - really tired.