chapter 4

Hello people, I hope all are doing good.. please support meh...I know uh I'll 🤭...hmm..ok ok I won't waste time in talking..

Enjoy reading 😊

After the college scene all went home.. nandini, aliya, and mukti went to their respective rooms...

Cabir, abhi went up stares to  drint alochol a little before Manik reach home. This is their routine.. cabir and abhi daily drink Alcohol not much but jus one two sips for a day.. but no one know that they will drink especially Manik...   Dhruv went to his study room to study as uh all know he is always into his studies...

After like 3hours Manik came home and went to his room straight. Got fresh up and did some office work for like 45mins and went down for dinner. And remaining members of house also joined him on dining table.

Manik was still anger on Nandini for hugging someone else.. he ate  his dinner a bit fast than before and got up from his seat and said while looking at Nandini who is eating quietly beside him.

Manik: Nandini after dinner come to my room. I need to talk to uh. I am waiting. (He said in a strict ordering tone and left to his room without even looking at his surroundings)

Nandini: (she was hell scared now . Because she thought that abhi has really told Manik about the college scene) abhi bhai, why uh told Manik Jiju. I thought uh are just threatening meh. But uh told him in real..(she said in angry at crying tone to which abhi melted by his cute sister Talk).

Abhi: (stood and took steps towards her Nd cupped her face) Nandu don't cry baby.. uh know na I don't like ur tears.. and uh Don't take tension, I haven't told Manik juju about college scene.

Nandini: (Nandini relaxed for a sec and again she got scared as then what would be the reason) but bhai then why did he call meh..

Abhi: I don't know Nandu. But it is not about college that is for sure.

Mukti: Don't take tension Nandu.

Cabir: yess Just go with the flow..
(He said with hand actions and laughed).

Dhruv: Cabir, just shut up yaar. This is not the time to jock.

Cbir:  hello I am just trying to divert the topic.

Aliya: Dhruv leave him. He will never change. Nandu go fast bhai is waiting for uh. If uh will be late then he will get more angry.

Abhi: Nandu, go now. And don't be scared. We all are there with uh na.

Nandu: ohk. (She said and went to Maniks room)

She was taking small small steps finally she reached to his bed where he was waiting for her. He was checking his phone.

Nanidini: jiju..(she called him in a low tone)

Manik: (he looked at her and kept his phone aside) Nandini had ur dinner!?

Nadnini: yess Jiju..

Manik: y are uh standing I am not ur lecturer. Come sit beside meh..(he said showing the place beside him).

Nandini: ok jiju. (She sat beside him and spoke) uh called meh!?

Manik: Haa actually.. how was ur 1st day of college!?

Nandini: nice Juju..

Manik: good..wo how about ur friends!? Have uh made new friends!?

Nandini: Haa we made a new frnd today...

Manik thinking: ohh so that Jerk is her newly made frnd.. but why he hugged her before making frnd ..and why did she responded...

Nandini: juju..(she called him as he was in his deep thoughts).