chapter 2

Hello people 😊, I hope all are doing good 🤗.. please support meh for this story also... I know I am not a good writer but I will try to improve my skills for sure..for that I need all ur support..😊 but I know uh all will always support meh..hai na..☺️

Enjoy reading 😊

Nandini got freshup and came out of washroom and saw manik who is still sitting on her bed and scrolling his phone..so she went near him and spoke..

Nandini: jiju I am ready.. now can we go down!?

Manik: (still looking at his phone he answered) ya sure...

They both went to Daining table where everyone are waiting for them to have breakfast

(Daining room)

(Kitchen)After coming there the sitting arrangements are like at the right side of dining table cabar,dhruv, Abhi are sitting at left side mukti and aliya sitting leaving 1 chair for nandini they sat on other two chairs

(Kitchen)
After coming there the sitting arrangements are like at the right side of dining table cabar,dhruv, Abhi are sitting at left side mukti and aliya sitting leaving 1 chair for nandini they sat on other two chairs.. they both came and Nandini see at their positions and started glaring at mukti and Aliya who were smiling at her because they both are scared of Manik so they left that seat for nandini... Nandini stopped her galring section when Manik shouted on her..

Manik: NANDINII...why are you glaring at them and why are wasting so much time..come sit here and eat fastly.. uh all have clg today Don't be late...

Nandini nooded her head . Sat on the dining table and eating her food with no intrest face. Manik observed that and take spoon from her plate , n take some food in spoon and kept near her mouth..

Manik: eat now.. open ur mouth..

Nandini: jiju I can eat by myself.. give meh I will have it...

Manik: no I know uh won't have it because uh hate this healthy veggies salad which is good for health...but uh have no other option left.. So now eat..

Nandini: ok give meh spoon I will eat..

He left spoon and started eating his breakfast while talking..

Manik: abhi take care of everyone in clg.. and don't waste time in clg after completing ur clg straight come to home.. no wasting Time.. and uh four (pointing towards Cabir, mukti, Aliya, Nandini he said) I shouldn't get any complaints regarding uh four about anything   and uh all should concentrate on studies not on other supitd this.. I think I am clear to uh all right..!?

All: yess Bhai/yess Jiju.

Manik: now I am leaving for office uh all have ur breakfast early.. I'll drop all grils.. uh boys can come in one car.. girls make it fast..

All three Said : we are ready..

All moved to parking area and this time Nandini is the one to sit in the car first she fastly sat in the back seat and then seeing her sitting in the back seat both Aliya and mukti also go to back seat and as usual started pushing eachother inside the car to someone should sit in passenger seat..they are talking slowly so that Manik won't be able to hear..

Nandini: what the hell mukti y are you pushing meh..I sat here 1st so this is my place.. please go and sit with Manik jiju..

Mukti: y should I go I came 2nd here.. aliya you should sit in the passanger seat ..

Aliya: no I won't go.. I'll adjust here only...

Nanidini: Aliya it is not comfortable please go na..

Mukti: Haa aliya even I am not comfortable..

Aliya: if uh both are not comfortable then uh both go I am not going anywhere..

Mukti: no I won't.. I am comfortable here..

They both look at nandini.. and nandini was about to say before only Manik said listing this nonsense from that time...

Manik: nandini come and sit in the passanger seat.. fast uh can fight with them after coming Home..

Nandini: ok..(she slowly moved from back to jump to front and then she falled on Manik's lap..🤣🤣 Aliya and mukti are 1st shocked.. Manik and nandini lost in eachother eyes then aliya and mukti came out of shock and started laughing 🤣🤣 due to which Manik and nandini came from their dream land...

Manik: umm Nandini I said to sit beside meh not on meh I guess!..(he said teasingly)

Nandini: (she  looked at him feeling embarrassed) sry jiju.. wo...(before nandini say anything Manik kissed her cheeks without Aliya mukti notice and Nandini was shocked)

Manik: wo u what Nandini!?

Nandini: wo.. Ntg..

Manik: okay! So shall we go then?

Nandini: Haan sure..

Manik: but uh are still on my lap..
(He again teased her to which she moved to her seat fastly and Manik smiled for her cute actions and composed himself and started riding the car)

Throughout the way all were slient aliya mukti were checking their phones. N our Manik is concentrating on driving and looking at nanidini time to time and Nandini was thinking about the thing just happened..

Nadnini pov:
What happened to meh.. when I fall on Juju .. and I was lost in his eyes.. ofcourse his eyes are attractive..wait what! nanduu..uh r seriously mad girl!.. but y I felt like he kissed meh..!? I think I am overthinking.. y will he kiss meh.. no Nandu uh have to stop thinking about this stupid thing.. I know for sure that is my imagination..

Pov end.

Her thoughts got distracted when they reached their college.. N all walkedout of car and Manik was about to go but stopped seeing a boy coming towards nandini and hugging her.. Manik is fuming in anger.. and then he saw Nandini accepted the hug... seeing that Manik fisted his hand and to control his anger he hit the car steering Hard ...

So by this I am ending this episode..

* So what do uh think the one who hugged nanidini..is he her boyfriend!?🤔

* Will Manik take action against this !?

Ok think think..

Thanks for reading 😊