Chapter 3

Josh's P.O.V

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

I get done writing the letter and I stuff it in my backpack's side pocket. I grabbed my bag and ran to my locker ignoring being pushed around. I got to my locker and sat my head on it and started to cry What am I going to do? I thought running out of breath.

All of a sudden someone grabs my shoulder that makes me turn. I stare into the darkest brownish black eyes. "Please! Please do-don't hurt me-me!" I pause..... What am I talking about? The more I beg him not to the harder he'll hit. They all do that. I thought looking up at him with wet eyes. "Just get it over wi-with." I stutter hugging myself.

He grabbed my face and I knew I was over for. But... he kissed me? I didn't move but then I gave in. My first kiss, a jock. It sent shivers down my back. Butterflies in my stomach. Tingles in my fingers. I .... loved it. He licked my bottom lip and it felt so good I gasped at the feeling. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and started to explore. My head was spinning but then he pulled back.

I put a finger to my, I bet, red swollen lips then I looked up "Wha-what was th-that for?" I stutter.

He shook his head "I don't know... I just felt like I should of done it..?" He looks around the hall when the bell rang. Kids started to load the halls. He looked back at me and left.

I stood there in a trance. I shook my head and went to my next class. I sat down in my chair and tried to pay attention as best as I could. The thoughts of his kiss kept coming back but I kept pushing them down. The class went fast and the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and put my notebook in it and headed to my next class that went by slow.

----Le Times Skips----

School is finally over. I should be happy, like most kids, but the thought of going home to homophobia mom is what scares me. I sigh and grab my bag and walk out the front doors, kids pushing me around some I just ignore it. I start my daily walk home when it started to rain. I sighed again and kept walking as it started to rain more.

I got home and I was soaked, ny clothes, my bag, my hair. You get the point. I opened the door and walked inside while my shoes squeaked everytime I took a step.

I walked to my room and through the whole way there no one yelled at me. I got to my room and set my bag down then changed in some new clothes. They weren't warm they made me more cold but I'm use to it.

I walked out my room and headed to my mom's room. She wasn't there. I headed to the living room. No homophobic mom. I went in the kitchen and she wasn't there either. I shurgged and went back to my room and layed down on my cold covers and took a nap.

-Sleeping. Napping. Snoring-

I woke up to beating on my front door. I slowly got up and made my way to the front door not seeing who was there. Biggest mistake. As soon as I opened the door three big guys in black knocked me out. Last thing I saw before I blacked out was one of them shoving me in a bag with small breathing holes.

-------------

Sorry if it took me to long to update! Here you go guys <3