Chapter 1

I should leave BoyxBoy.

(There will be smut and lemons in this book! You have been warned! GirlxGuy, and GuyxGuy)

[I've also changed it to where Josh is Bisexual now. Don't like it? Leave.]

Josh on side

Josh P.O.V

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Stupid alarm clock I thought. I click the alarm switch to OFF. I lay there staring at my ten scars on my right arm. I get out of bed and grab a black shirt and dark blue skinny jeans and I grab my dark brown-ish black combat boots. I head to the bathroom and fix my dark brown thick hair.

I run downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "F*cking idiot! What the f*ck did I say about f*cking running down the stairs?" Someone yells. I turn just in time to be slapped in the head by a very cold hand. "Sorry mom must of slipped?" I tell her while rubbing my left side cheek. "I'll show you what 'must of slipped' on your a*s! Now get your bag! You are leaving the house hungry!" She yells at me then grabs her keys and heads out the door for work.

I grabbed my bag and sneak a apple out of the house and eat it on the way to school. Once I get done with the apple I throw it in the school's trash can "Hey dork!" Someone yells my way I turn to see James. I roll my eyes "Yes?" He smirks "Nice throw! Not! Go suck a dick fag!" "I would suck yours.... oh wait you don't have one!" I yell back at him and the next thing I know my nose is bleeding and I'm on the ground. He kicks me two times "Shut up man whore!"

I get up and rub the blood off my lip and skin. I walk to my first class and make my way to my chair when I am pushed "Move it queer!" Someone yells behind me. I fall to catch myself with my hands infront of me then I hear laughing behind me. I shake it off and sit in my chair ignoring class like everyone else ignores me.

I get to lunch and grab my lunch and make my way to my table. "Fag!" Some girl yells my way. I get to my table and sit down and stare at my food. I grab a pencil and paper out of my bag and move my tray. I start to write on the paper a note that will be given to my mom. It will explain everything that I plan on doing in my life. Or what is life.....

Dear mom.

I'm sorry. But I have decided to.........

----------------------

Sorry if its short. I just wanted to get the book going and I wanted to put the first chapter on a cliffhanger. I also stopped it there so you guys didn't see what he wrote.

But I hope you enjoyed it!