Teliza

So, it’s my first time that I’ve been writing this book and I’m really nervous (but a little bit excited!!!) So guys please please please please leave some comments’ feedback on how you found it! Let me know if you have some ideas for the book-I might even make it happen; ) This is really weird but before I could think of the beginning, I thought of the ending of the book so I decided to write the prologue first. I also thought of writing this book for a long time but I was just really scared to so yeah (thanks to my GREAT sisters for helping me with this book) don’t forget –if you liked the book hit the little ‘Become a fan’ button on the screen, vote, and please please dont forget to leave a comment to let me know how you found it! Here goes................

PROLOGUE

‘Ellie’ he whispered.

‘Ted?’ I didn’t need to wait for his reply to know who it was. I knew it was Ted; there was no way I was hallucinating this time.

‘Ted.......I know it’s you’.

‘Ellie, I-I’m in jail I don’t know why, they just clocked on me-I swear I’m innocent! Ellie please believe me I swear it!’ My heart jumped out of my chest Oh My Gosh, it really was Ted! My adrenaline suddenly kicked in, it was like every cell of my body was alive desperate to hear his voice again. Oh my gosh-golly-golly-flipping-gosh! I was dumbfounded; I always had something to say to him, why not now? I always planned out conversations with him in my head, I just didn’t expect for it to turn out this way! WAIT, WHAT?! JAIL!

‘What the heck did you just say?’

‘Ellie...I’m in jail- I swear I didn’t do anything!’

‘Where are you? I don’t care what the hell you did! I believe you-just tell me where you are’

‘Ellie...don’t’. I could hear the shame and pleading in his voice. -He never liked to take help from me; the idiot was always too full of himself.

‘I’m not asking you again Ted. Where are you?’ My tone was serious, and he knew I wasn’t going to repeat myself.

‘San Quentin State Prison’ (one of the hardest jails in America)

I dropped my phone and forced my legs carry me towards my car. My brain began racing, jumping to conclusions, as I snatched the keys from table. Jail! What?  Why? He’s innocent I know it he didn’t do anything wrong! He couldn’t do anything wrong. Ted wasn’t like that and then suddenly, it was like somebody turned the lights out and before I knew it I blanked out.