𝟞𝟚: <𝕥𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕒>

Start from the beginning

"why don't you just move..." 

"move where? are you trying to get rid of me?!" I feigned shock. 

"why don't you just move in with me" He huffed out all in one breath. 

"oh, are you sure?" 

"yes." his statement had finality in it. the most sure I've heard him in years. 

"alright, I will then" I smiled at him through the phone. 

🎮🎮🎮

"this is the place" he said nonchalantly as we pulled into the driveway. 

"this is nice" I smiled as I got out and went to the back of the car to grab my luggage but he already beat me to it. 

"See, I knew it was a good idea not listening to you and Kuro" he evilly smiled. 

"this is the only time you wont end up 6 feet under for that." I gave him an intimidating smile. 

"fine." He waved off as we walked onto the porch area, "I just moved in a couple days ago, so there's a lot of boxes but I got the bedroom set up." 

"which one?" 

"ours, obviously" he gave a sassy scoff and lead me down the hall and to the right where the room was at. 

🎮🎮🎮

"so you moved in together" Asami wiggled her eyebrows through the phone. She was off on a business trip so she wasn't in town yet. 

"you can't say much" I snorted, "literally in your first year of college you and Kuroo-kun moved in together" 

"that's different." she huffed. 

"how so? are you counting you two mutually pining over each other for a year and a half a part of your relationship, otherwise then Kenma and I have been together longer" I gave an evil smile. 

"wait- A YEAR AND A HALF?!" 

"yeah," I scrunched my eyebrows, was she really confused about that

"I didn't know he liked me for that long." 

"yeah, he did" I chortled

"OH MY GOD NO WAY" she screamed. 

"you seriously didn't know about that?" 

"we've never talked about it." she said, taking a bite of the panini she bought and had brought up to her room by room service. 

"you two need better communication." I shook my head. 

"shut up!" 

I grabbed my keys since I agreed to meet up with said Kuroo for lunch because he asked a favor of me, "hey, I gotta go. I've gotta go run errands" 

"alright! I'll talk to you later" She chirped before we said our goodbyes and she hung up. 

He'd also asked me to keep it a secret from her. 

after a quick drive to the little cafe we agreed to meet up at I saw a certain bedhead standing outside waiting as I pulled into a parking spot. 

"I guess two years isn't enough to change your hair." I snorted as I walked over to him. 

"yeah, and neither is it enough to change your attitude." he retorted back as he gave me a hug, "we should head in." 

Once the waitress sat us down and got our drink orders, I cut to the chase, "so what did you need me to come here to talk about?" 

"can you get Asami-chan's ring size?" 

And with that sentence, my eyes nearly popped out of my head, "are you planning on doing what I think you're planning on doing?!" 

"depends on what you think I'm planning on doing" He spoke with a surprisingly straight face as he scanned the menu. 

"don't avoid the question, Tetsuro-kun." 

"Okay, yes I am. It's been a few years now and she's been mentioning stuff about it." He shrugged, "besides, we already moved in together." 

"yeah, she told me about that." I chuckled, remembering her complaining about the fiasco that was finding an apartment since they both technically were still living in the college dorms. 

🎮🎮🎮

Once I'd gotten done with lunch with Kuroo I decided to forgo the grocery shopping trip and just head home. If anything I could do it tomorrow. 

As I walked up to the porch, I unlocked the front door, feeling as if I was back at my old house in highschool, just getting home from volleyball. 

"Tadaima!" I said as I slipped off my shoes. I didn't expect a response. 

"Okaeri" I heard Kenma shout as I walked into the living room. I stopped in my tracks and felt a whirlwind of emotions whip through me. I wasn't alone anymore, I had someone to welcome me home. I bit my lip and just grinned widely as I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Kenma laid his head on my lap and I combed through his hair. 

"so, how was the meeting?" I asked, remembering him mentioning he had a corporate meeting for bouncing ball today. 

"annyoing. But I get through it quickly so I could come home for you."

I could get used to this. 

👾

Konichiwa~

Hi guys!! Sorry for no upload last week, it was a chaotic one to say the least. How did your guys' days go? School for me has been interesting for the past couple of weeks. All my friends are getting s/o's and I'm just sitting here like 9th wheeling them lmao. I don't mind it tho tbh. Also I have to march for a field show this friday and IM LITERALLY SO NERVOUS, so wish me luck :D! Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing morning/afternoon/night and please stay safe!!! 

-<3 mizukei