Chapter 2:Welcome to Orario

Start from the beginning

Mob:"I see.... thank you for your short explanation Ma'am"

Shakri:"No need to address me like that.If you become an adventure, please call me Shakri"

◆◆◆

After a few inspection and receive identification, they finally pass the gate entrance.Since Mob could't read the language,He need some assistant.This also force Mob to learn about "This" world language as well.After that,there are no problem.Bell and Mob set their foot and see the the inside of Orario and amaze of its beauty.

Bell:"So beautiful"

Mob:"Yes, not let's go finding familiar.(Hmmm.. for some reason the city is not that grand aside from that huge tower at the center.Is like I saw something much better.Currently what I see nothing but exotic place with the place I familiar with.Naaaa.... let forget it "As he beginning to ignore his feeling.

Bell:"Well is not easy but we can try.In addition,valis I carried might enough to cover us for at least 1 month.So we must hurry to secure money source by becoming adventure.Oh... Mob-san,do you want to change your cloth?"

Mob:"No need Bell-san,I do not want you to spend your money on me.The robe you gave me to cover my upper damaged cloth is more than enough.But if we have secure income than I will go to shop and request to repair it.Remember,this cloth is one my precious that connected to my lost memory although still foggy."

Bell:"What ever you said Mob"

.............................................................

~AT SAME TIME,ORARIO TOWER
UPPER LEVEL~

Certain Goddess sit on her throne mind her own business.Her named is Freya,currently the among powerful and influential in Orario.But when Mob and Bell set foot on Orario.She using a skill unique to her as Goddess name "Discerning Eye".She can see a person soul and identified them base on colour.For decade she see same old colour but today is difference.She see an interesting pair of black and white.Young man with such vigour in their youth.

First she see Bell soul as it show transparent,the one with white hair with innocent face. This make heart move and make her want to obtain Bell as her familiar.She has see it once but only short of time. Before she decent to lower world,she already decide to choose the soul owner as partner.On the other hand,the black one with plain looking face wearing a red robe.She though maybe his a mage.When she try to see his soul, something blocking her sight.

Freya:"Hmmm.... to think mere mortal can block my sight."

As she continue her way probing Mob soul.But something make her shudder a bit.She saw pair of eye look at her back.The figure is made of black and it shape look like person on fire.She can sense it housing huge amount of power rival the divine.Is not magic or fauna but power of nature itself that cannot be mess with.

Freya:"Such power.To think a mortal posses power rival a a God.Maybe this young boy has connection to the tremor few days ago. Aahhh...I want to know your identity.Whatever,you and your friend will be mine soon. Haaa...."As she make a lewd face (kinda)

"As she make a lewd face (kinda)