𝟐

⋅◈⋅
• chapter two •
POV|JJK

"I-Kookie my lovely prince, you cannot just take the boy because you want him, he is his own person," She tried to explain, which made me so angry I wanted to beat her.

"I don't care," I stomped my foot on the ground, "I want him." I said determinedly. I was going to have him. The pretty boy was mine.

My mother sighed, telling me to wait. She walked up to my father and whispered into his ear. He snapped his attention to the breakable boy who was now looking back at my father too.

He nodded, raising his head a bit. He looks stupid. I wish I could tell him that. I will later, once I have the pretty boy.

My father raised his voice, "Anything, you say?" The ugly woman looked up, sniffling. "Yes your highness, whatever I can give, name your price." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes your highness—" I mocked to myself. Suck up Courtless scum.

"Very well then," My father gestured his hand to the pretty boy, "Give me him, and I will let your lover go. You will no longer be indebted to the Midarin, but you will remain Courtless. Give me him, and I'll let you both run free." I smiled contently at my father's words.

Good good good. Now I can have him. I looked at the boy, he looked really scared. I want to tell him not to be scared anymore. I will take super well care of him.

Better than that ugly woman at least. I scrunched my face up at the filthy clothes he had on. She couldn't even give him a clean coat. Stupid woman.

"Yes, yes we'll take it! Have him!" She said, and I smile even wider. Now I could have him all to myself. Forever and ever and ever.

The boy looked at the ugly woman and started crying. He tried to grab onto her but she didn't let him. Instead, she shrugged him off. What a mean lady. I will hug him instead.

The big ugly Guards bring him away, and I growled. I was mad that I can't see him anymore.

"Where did he go!? I wanted him I said!" I shouted at my ma. Why would they take him like a prisoner?

"You'll have him Kookie, you will, the Guard just need to make sure he stays here and doesn't run away." She explained to me. I tilted my head. Confused. Why would he try to run away? I'm better than that ugly woman.

I'll show him that.

⋅◈⋅
POV|KTH

"Anything, you say?" The High King quirked an eyebrow, out of the corner of my eye I noticed the little prince staring at me. He looked very unpleasant, and he was staring so intensely it made my stomach ache.

"Yes, your highness, whatever I can give, name your price." My mother said, putting her right hand on my father's back. We didn't even have anything to give. What could we, a poor Courtless family have, that the High King of Elvendalé didn't?

"Very well then," The High King gestured to me, my eyes widen and my heart stop, "Give me him, and I will let your lover go. You will no longer be indebted to the Midarin, but you will remain Courtless. Give me him, and I'll let you both run free." People were gasping, and I felt myself freeze in place.