5

HARRY                  A/N...Beware, Smut. The next time there's bold it's over 

After I had run off I felt bad. The truth is, I had only run off before I had a boner. I knew he would be back and maybe I was a little drunk. I had hid to try and scare him but his voice turned me on even more. 

So here I was, straddling my ex boyfriend, both of us drunk, both us turned on. I was smirking and Louis was returning the grin.

"Are we do this right here, right now?" Louis asked. 

"If you want. If not, we can just go to sleep." I smiled, drunkenly. 

"I want. I really really want." He said, flipping us over.

"Okay," I breathed. I kissed him again. As we kissed we clumsily got our shirts off. We had to pull away to get our shirts over our heads. We got our pants off and continued to make out in our boxers. Louis straddled me again. 

"Like old times?" Louis asked. I grinned.

"Like old times." I confirmed. He continued to kiss me, slowly but surely moving down to my neck. He sucked a lovebite into the spot he knew drove me crazy.  He worked his way down my chest, planting delicate kisses in a burning path. 

When he reached the waist band, he looked up at me.

"Is this okay still?" He asked. Even drunk he knew to ask for consent. Is there a better man out there? 

I nodded feverishly. God I was more than okay with this.

He pulled down my boxers and barely seconds after the cold air hit my cock, he took me in his mouth. My senses were either heightened or numbed, I couldn't tell. My thoughts were all Louis. Soft moans escaped my mouth as his head bobbed. I hadn't done this in a while so I didn't last long. 

I came into his mouth and he swallowed. Maybe I was just drunk but that was fucking hot.

"Your turn, Lou." I whispered, flipping us yet again. His pupils were wide with lust. I kissed his passionately before lowering. I sucked lovebites down his stomach. I looked up at him, words unsaid.

He nodded. I took off his boxers and started to suck him off. I have no idea the last time he did this but he moaned loudly as my head was lowered and raised. I could taste the precum, signalling he was close. He lasted longer than me but came fast. The warm liquid pooled in my mouth and I swallowed. 

We gazed at each other after we had put on new boxers and t shirts. We were both hazy, whether that was from sex or alcohol, neither of us knew or cared. 

ALL DONE. Sorry if that was horrible but I'm a virgin lesbian and have never written smut.

"I am going to sleep and never wake up." Louis slurred out. My heart hurt for some odd reason. Probably just drinks.

"you better cuddle me."

I put my best pouty face on in hoped of waking up with a Louis asleep on my chest.

"Always my McCurly." He gave a dopey grin and inched over. He kissed me as we intertwined out bodies. A song popped into my head so I started humming it. Louis caught on and started singing so I joined him.

"I got a heart, and I got a soul

Believe me, I will use them both
We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms
Are made for holding you, oh-oh
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

We took a chonce
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine
So pour me a drink, oh love
And let's split the night wide open
And we'll see everything we can
Living love in slow motion, motion, motion

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
And all I can do is say that these arms
Are made for holding you, oh-oh-oh
And I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

When we were 18
Oh, Lord, when we were 18

Kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground
I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love

And all I can do is say that these arms
Are made for holding you
And I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18
I wanna love like you made me feel

When we were 18" we sang in time with one another. 

It was the first song any of us had sung together in a while. Our voices had matured but still fit together like puzzle pieces. We had written that song together. He used to always get so mad when I'd change the words to "him" and "16" because it was our secret and Simon would kill us. I knew he was never fully angry and always loved it, somewhere deep inside. Or not so deep.

"I love you Louis. I always will and always have. I need you." I slurred out.

"I love you more Haz."

.. .. :

I stirred awake, head pounding. I felt an odd weight on my shoulder as I tried to remember why my head hurt so fucking much. That awful game Niall had us play came to mind and I figured that was the headache. I looked down and saw a sleeping Louis Tomlinson.

What. The. Fuck.

It all came rushing back to me.

Kissing Louis on a dare, running away, straddling him, and...

OH SHIT. 

I

FUCKING

HAD 

SEX

WITH

MY

EX

BOYFRIEND!

AND THEN CUDDLED HIM. AND SAID I LOVED HIM. AND HE SAID IT BACK. 

But it was all when we were drunk. We won't remember any meaning to it because there wasn't. At least not mutually. Isn't there that phrase though, "Drunk words are just sober thoughts,"? No, Harry stop. Don't get your hopes up. Don't cause more pain.

 It was just a drunk hookup with my ex boyfriend who happens to be in the same boyband with me and who I won't be able to escape for far too long. No biggie.

Louis stirred and eyes opened slowly.

"What the fuck did we do?"

I wish I knew.