THE FINAL PREPARATIONS

Start from the beginning

2.His mother is trapped in Riverrun, which is now under siege by the Kingslayer's host.

Robb shook his head in anger. His own aunt will not help him. She will not help her own family, whose words were Family, Duty, Honor.

Now he understood why Theon Stark told him to forsake his honor. Honor has no place in the times of war, his own aunt has proven that.

He looked at his cousin before saying " I have to negotiate with Walder Frey, if we want to cross the river!".

"But you can always send someone else!".

"And who will that be, I am the leader of this army Wulfric, and it is my duty" Robb said "And besides I don't think anything bad will happen to me!".

"But Robb, they are Freys! Who knows what they'll do to you?" Theon said in concern "What's stopping them from slashing your throat open or throwing you into the dungeon? Or give your head as a gift to Lord Tywin for any rewards" Theon added, looking genuinely worried for his best friend.

"Obviously an army 8 times their size, camping outside his home" Robb said dryly, motioning at his large army.

"Walder Frey is a proud rat, but he is also smart. He knows that all the rewards the Lannisters might offer him mean nothing if he's dead." Everyone still looked worried, but a bit more mollified.

"Don't fear my lords, I will be safe, I doubt Lord Walder will attack me under Guest Right" Robb said "That's what I think" he added mentally. After all when it comes to the Freys of the Crossing, nothing can be certain, "And if I don't return in an hour you all have my full permission to take the castle by storm".

With a final nod to all his assembled Lords, he began to walk forward where Ser Stevron Frey, Lord Walder's eldest son and heir to the Twins, was standing.

"Let's go Ser Stevron" Robb nodded to the heir to the Twins.

Stevron nodded before he began to escort the Stark heir to his father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Heh, so the honourably son of Eddard Stark, graces my castle with his presence!!" The old weasel Lord Walder Frey, also known as the Late-Lord Frey, said in a mocking tone "I must say it is really an honor to see you here!!" he sounded anything but that. However Robb still forced a smile to appear on his face.

"And what an honor to meet you here as well, Oh Lord Of The Crossing. My grandfather had only great things to say about your accomplishments!!" Robb spoke in the same mockingly sarcastic tone that Walder Frey had used on him.

"Spare me the bullshit, Lord Stark!! You nor your grandfather weren't here at my weddings, why are you here now?" The old Lord spoke sourly, no doubt thinking how his grandfather Hoster has slighted House Frey by not coming to his wedding or weddings.

"Good question, my Lord Frey! Why would I walk all the way to the Twins, the only crossing in the River Trident, with a huge army at my back?" Robb said sarcastically.

"Don't play cheek with me boy, and tell me the reason you are here".

Robb smile immediately vanished and was replaced with a cold look.