Fuck Off|♤+○|Samwastaken

TW
Attempted Suicide, Blood.

This is in Sam's POV

I grab my trident as I walk into the camera room after quackitys visit. 'Why do I let quackity do that to dream'. I turn on the cameras allowing myself to sink into my chair laying my trident on my lap. I first check the camera around the prison and inside the prison making my way to the cell camera. I get to the cell camera after thoroughly checking all the cameras before. He's not doing much just sitting playing with his clock. He sits there for what feels like forever until he gets up moving to his bed grabbing a book. He writes something down the quality of our cameras arnt the best, but I can see his movements and where Hes is.
He takes off his mask hiding his face with the book while taking his hand and wiping his face.

'Is he crying?'

I get interested on what he is doing I'm sitting there staring at the camera wait for him to move. When he does, I'm revealed to his face I can't see every detail, but his eyes are what stick out to me. There is this bright shade of emerald, green I've never seen in any person or being. I couldn't help but stare his eyes were mesmerizing you could easily get lost in them. He stands up and walks over to the wall beside his bed and starts banging he head against the wall. I began panicking a bit as I stood up grabbing a first aid kit not bothered to bring my trident and almost running all the way to his cell.

I get to the lava and continue frantically waiting for the lava to go up. When is dies I get over the bridge and when I get over to him, he hasn't seemed to notice my presence or doesn't care? I dart over to him aggressively pulling him away from the wall. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes and starts punching and kicking me to get me off of him.
"Dream!"
"Fuck off Sam! Let me die!" He says in a very weak yell as I start to feel the blood from his head running down my fingertips. He starts giving up on making me let him go. I loosen my grip as he stops punching and kicking me. His eyes still filled with tears. I grab the first aid kit and pour the only liquid I had on its witch was peroxide. I see him hiss in pain which opened up his eyes a bit. I also feel his grab onto my neck as a reaction to the pain.

I wipe away the blood that I could get through the bunches of his hair. I move his hair around to find the wound the blood was coming out of. Eventually I see a circle gash in the side of his head I grab bandages and put slight pressure causing him to tighten his grip on the back of my neck. His eyes wanting to shut as I try my best to make him lose as little blood as possible as I wrap his head in bandages. He tried to push me away, but he was too weak to do so.

After I finished raping the bandages, he had already let go of my neck. He seemed very in and out of it. I stand up picking him up bridal style carrying him over to his bed. I lay him down sitting down by his face and start examining the features I couldn't see over the camera. He had scars all over his face but one that stuck up to me was the one that all the way across his face. As much as I didn't want to wake him, I couldn't resist. I take my hand and follow the scar from the bottom to the top of his face. Then moving a couple strands of his hair out of his face to behind his ear. As much as I should hate him, he's so beautiful. At this point he's passed out, every so often I will check his pulse make sure he is breathing. I couldn't bring myself to leave.

I stood up and lifted dream's head sliding under him lightly placing his head on my lap causing him to instantly start to get comfortable. After a moment I hear small snores i sigh and kiss his forehead softly not to wake him. I lean back onto the very uncomfortable obsidian wall behind me but almost feeling sleepy instantly. I try and keep myself awake but it doesn't seem to work considering I fell into a deep sleep moments later.

792 words (Edited)