"I know what I want to do."

"What is it?"

"You aren't going to like it."

"Try me."

I got up and walked to the dresser, crouched down, and reached underneath to pull out a plastic bag. "So I stole all of this from the girls' glam kit..."

"Oh?"

I dumped the bag out on the bed to reveal a bunch of different nail polishes. His eyes widened, I clapped in excitement.

"You don't want to..."

"Yes, I want to play with nail polish.  Crowned prince Wilhelm, you are going to paint your nails with me."

Surprisingly, rather than looking at me in disgust, he smiled. "Okay."

I was slightly taken aback. "Wait really?"

He laughed. "As an obvious queer, I kinda always had some sort of an urge to paint my nails.  Especially being that I'm dating a guy and only has female friends, you honestly shouldn't be that surprised."

"I guess that somewhat makes sense.  Well I used to paint my nails all the time! But the only color I used was red because that's all mama would have and Sara never did that stuff until she met Felice.  Now I have so many colors!!"  My eyes lit up as I started searching through the pile.

He looked at me for minute.  "You are adorable you know that?"

"Sorry I can't hear you over the clinking of nail polish bottles.  You better get your ass off of the floor and pick out what you want or I'm going to pick for you!"

"Fine, fine." He slowly sat up and also began searching.

After a little bit of debating, I decided to go with a sage green. Wille almost instantly picked out a dark blue. I laughed at the irony of our choices.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"Nothing, nothing!" There's no way he would understand.

He laughed a little bit.  "Um okay, so how are we going to do this?"

I looked at him like he was an idiot. "Well we definitely aren't going to unscrew the cap and bring the little brush covered in polish to our nails to carefully stroke it up and down until fully covered. That's not in the picture."

"No, smartass, I mean are we painting our own, or each other's?"

I thought for a second. "How about we do our own left hand and then we do each other's right?"

"Okay, sounds good."  

We went down to the ground and sat on the floor facing each other, sitting Indian style.  I turned on some music (Impatient by Duvchi) and we started painting.

I was humming along to the music, and Wille was making a very excited, happy noise every time he finished a finger. In a little over five minutes, we both had finished and showed each other our masterpiece. Neither of us uttered a word and simply stared.

Then in unison we both uttered "It's perfect."

We laughed and then I handed my polish and my other hand to Wilhelm so he could start painting it. This one took longer because he went as slow as possible to make it completely perfect, and stopped in between each finger to kiss the back of my hand.  It didn't bother me, I really enjoyed it actually.  I watched him put so much passion into something so simple as merely paintings my fingernails.

Eventually, he had finished painting and showering me with never ending compliments.  Then he gave my his hand and I finished it in one third of his time.  

"All finished!" I said and let go of his hand. "Oh wait I almost forgot!!" I quickly took back his hand and planted a kiss on it. 

We both sat there for a minute admiring each others work on ourselves and each other.

"I found that way more enjoyable than I should have." He said, still gawking over his hands.

"Honestly me to." I said, watching him gawk over his hands. I reached in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.  "I love you."

He smiled against me. "As do I."

"Fuck you."

I felt him smirk.

Wrestling match number two...

Okay that was to much fun to write. To cheesy? Yep. Don't care. You know you smiled at some point. Aaaaand back to the storyline next chapter!