18.

****Hey guys! So this is just a cute fluff chapter written by @ashaf_18, I had nothing to do with it besides the prompt! I think she did an awesomeeee job so enjoy.

Simon Pov

I froze.

Then it happened again, only louder this time.

Wille was still out cold with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, but my heart was racing as the impatient knocking grew louder.

"Wille", I whispered, "Wille, there's someone at the door".

His eyes fluttered and he smiled at me as he slowly moved and looked at the small digital alarm clock. How could he be so calm?! I was starting to shake with the fear that someone found us in our pocket of heaven away from the unforgiving public, and here he was nuzzling my neck and giving me butterfly kisses as his drowsiness faded away.

"It's alright love", he could tell I was anxious, "I told them they could come".

There had been many moments in the past few days where Wille and I both froze with the fear that someone had arrived to tear us apart from one another yet again. In those moments Wille would bury his head into my stomach and I would rub his back while we both whispered reassurances to each other.

Right now Wille was climbing out of bed and pulling some pajama pants onto his legs and tossing me my matching set. Christmas trees and rainbows, scattered on black fuzzy pants that were way too big on both of us, but neither of us would admit it- if only to give us a reason to keep wearing them.

I pulled the pants on and opted to remain shirtless for the day. Wille opened the door and though I couldn't see the person outside, he was greeted with squeals and chattering voices. One of which was strangely familiar.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE SIMON, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE"

Fuck.

"SARA? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted back

She ran up to me and threw her arms around my neck and I hugged her back. I felt guilty that I hadn't missed her until now, and she had probably been wondering why I would just leave her like that.

Felice threw her arms around Wille and whispered something into his ear that made his face turn red and a loud laugh escaped from his lips. It was most likely dirty as hell because he refused to make eye contact with me for a moment after that. It just made me smile even harder then i already was and Sara laughed and I snapped out of my trance

"You two really are in love" she whispered to me

That made me fond even harder, and she just laughed as wille locked eyes with me and gave me the most boyish smirk that made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

Felice tousled Wille's hair and he swatted her hand away and gave her a mock scowl as she punched him playfully in the shoulder. I'd have to ask him about that later.

"Well we come bearing gifts!", Felice said, "We knew that if the activities were left up to you two Sara and I would end up sitting in the living room and gossiping while you lot were humping on the bed in your room, so today I'm going to teach Wille how to braid hair since I promised Sara I would do her hair!".

Wille and I both blushed and Sara laughed as Felice led us to the couches in the living room.

Wile was going to braid my hair, and Felice was going to braid Sara's, so that meant I was sitting on the floor with Sara, and Felice and Wille were going to sit behind us facing each other on opposite couches.

Wille asked me to help him get the fire started while the girls set up shop.

"You know, you don't have to do this", I whispered, "yes I missed Sara a bit, but being with you is all that I need,"