2

Jaemin: "oh no, that's not good.What will we do now?"

Lucas:"Lets all sit down and think.That's the best option we have right now,we can not panic."

Y/n was walking along with some other boys who were thinking hard of a solution,while a few of them were sitting trying to think ,but as they say 'The mind stops working when you really need it'A few moments pass by when Jeno suddenly speaks up.

Jeno:"I've got something!They all came from one direction right?so why don't we go where they came in from maybe we will be able to get out from here then...what do you guys think?"

Y/n :"We cannot do that, The others need us we cant just run away..."

Chenle:"But we might die!"

Y/n:" Well I am gonna die someday so it would be better if I die now  with respect"

Jungwoo:"y/n is right,I rather die an honorable death"

Johnny:" then lets come up with a plan on what to do next"

Taeyong:"first of all I think we should all get divided into 2 teams.Lets start with that,and what the role of each team is"

Y/n:"Ok so I'm announcing the names of the members in team 1 and then team 2 real quick so Team 1 has Johnny,Mark, Sungchan, Chenle, Doyoung, Winwin, Renjun, Hendry, Xiaojun, Kun, and Yangyang.You guys are going to the junior section and make sure that all the kids leave safely,and wait for us outside the buliding we'll meet you there.Team 2 has me,Jaehyun, Lucas,  Jungwoo, Yuta, Taeil,Jisung,Jaemin,Shotaro,Jeno,Ten, and Haechan.We will be going towards the terrorists and other classes and save as many teachers and students as we can."

Taeyong:"but first lets find any sorts of weapon,we all do know karate but just for safety cause those people are armed, and as far as I know we can find some knifes around here."

Jungwoo:"That's a good idea ."

All of them start rummaging through the drawers and cabinets to find knives.

Yangyang:"Found them come here guys, there are  a lot of knives here."

They all took a sharp knife each and went accordingly to the plan.