I grin at her. "As you command, Heda." She rolls her eyes at my joke. "So, will I be your general, advisor, privileged, and your girlfriend? It's the best position anyone can ask for." I laugh out loud and she hits my arm.

"Yes, but you know they are two different positions. Remember, Clarke. Decisions must be made with the head, not the heart. You are my general and adviser because you deserve that position. If not, I would have brought you as a guest."

"I get it. But I liked the idea of ​​having more power than others." I say with false sadness.

"Well, you will. I hope Titus will not be a problem." She says half sulking. It looks adorable like this.

"Titus? You mean Baldy?"

She giggles at my nickname. "Yeah, that one."

"Ahhh, I know who. Why would he be upset?"

"He's my Fleimkeepa. He is the one who taught me and I quote, "love is weakness.""

"Well, he is an idiot." We laugh because it is true. "Although I must invent a better nickname. Baldy went out of style."

She thinks for a moment. "The natblidas call him Baldkeepa, because he is the guardian of the balds."

I laugh hard, they are very intelligent children. "Yes, that is perfect. Ti ti the Baldkeepa." We laugh again.

"He's going to hate you," She says while wiping her tears.

"Well, it's fair. I don't know him and I already hate him. He will definitely be a good target for my jokes." She raises her eyebrows. "What? Natblidas sounds like good accomplices."

She shakes her head. "Don't encourage them." She raises a threatening finger.

"What makes you think that?" I play innocent. Although I am not. Between Roan and I we do not make one. "They also have to learn from the kings. Roan is sure to join."

She sighs. "I can't stop you, Ain't I?"

"No, you won't even have proof."

"Okay, just nothing too demonic. Then I am the one who must put up with it."

"Deal." I say, happy to have the go-ahead.

"Now it's time to sleep, tomorrow will be a long day."

We get up and I'm ready to go to my tent when she stops me. I look at her intrigued, but she just takes my hand and leads us to her tent. I know we won't do anything, just sleep. I suppose that not hiding our relationship involves sharing a tent. I like it. I already want to see the face of Anyta the obnoxious. Yes, that is perfect.

(I'm gonna make a pause here. Anya's nickname joke is lost in the translation. It was inspired by Annie the orphan or I don't know what you call her in english. So, that's the best I can do to change it and not lose the original meaning. Unfortunately, the word game is lost.)

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Lexa pov:

With each step that brings us closer to Polis my nerves increase. Not for me, but for Clarke. I know she can take care of herself, she's proven it countless times. But it does not mean that something cannot happen. The chances are slim, but not zero. I turn to her and she smiles at me, sensing my nerves. Just her presence makes me relax.

She knew what she was getting into when she agreed to start a relationship with me. However, that does not console me. What calms me down is that smile. That smile that means, I can not assure you that we will be safe but I support you anyways, I give my life for you if necessary. Because with Clarke everything is like that, exaggerated. Her character, her way of being and expressing herself. There is no middle ground, it is either too little or too much.