-Out-

A knock on the door dragged Hyunjin from his thoughts. He was perched on the end of his bed, holding his favourite gun. A beretta M9 was basic and easy to use. Seungmin stood in the frame of his door with a stern look on his face. "You aren't still doing this are you?" He asked. Hyunjin still focused on the heavy metal in his hands. "I'm doing this, there's something about him that puts me off and I want him gone" he replied. Seungmin sat down next to his colleague and took the gun out of his hands. "You say that about every new person who comes here," he said. Hyunjin stood up and walked over to his drawers where a stack of knuckles dusters was piled up. "You can't blame me for being cautious," he said.

Seungmin looked down at the gun in his hands and flashbacks took him back to when he shot someone for the first time. It's funny to think that the lump of metal could end somebody's life just with a click of a trigger. The power you felt when you were firing the bullet was indescribable, but you were unlucky if you were on the receiving end. Hyunjin selected one of his dusters and retrieved the gun from Seungmin. "I'll get him to contact the government then I'll kill him," he said. "Have you ran this by Minho yet?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin shook his head and stuffed things into a backpack. "He doesn't give a shit, you saw how he was in the meeting" he replied. "He was stressed, you know how he gets" Seungmin sympathised. "Whatever" the brunette replied.

Felix leaned against the doorway of Hyunjin's room and watched as the older jammed harmful stuff into a backpack. "What's that for?" He asked. Hyunjin looked up and rolled his eyes. "What do you think?". Seungmin patted Felix on the shoulder as he walked out the door. "Good luck," he said. "I'm not letting you hurt him, Hwang, there's no point trying" he argued. Hyunjin slammed the backpack down on the dresser and a loud bang resonated throughout the room. "Felix you've known him for one day, he isn't your friend he is another target that we have to get rid of okay?" He yelled. Felix looked taken aback, Hyunjin had never spoken to him like this before and seeing his colleague like this was honestly scary. Hyunjin brushed past him and marched down the hall with his backpack. Felix watched him storm away, he knew that once Hyunjin started a job he wouldn't stop till it was finished.

——————————————————————————

Hyunjin drove to the safehouse where Minho had found. He had found the address listed in Minho's recently visited places on the GPS in the car. The house was a wreck, hell it wasn't even a house just a structure with metal walls. Hyunjin went in through the back and cleared out the back room. Empty. Blood was still splattered across the bedsheet and the floor. It had begun to dry which made the room stink like rotting meat. He made his way into the main room and came face to face with a figure in the centre of the room. "I knew I would find you here" Hyunjin announced. "And I knew you'd come"
Jisung replied. They stood face to face, like a standoff in the old cowboy movies. Hyunjin had a gun secured tightly in his left hand whilst Jisung was unarmed. "How about you put that down and fight fist to fist, or are you scared?" Jisung mocked. Hyunjin scoffed and tossed his gun away, the sound of it scraping across the stone floor echoed throughout the room. "Scared of you? Your delusional" he laughed. Jisung took a step closer and tilted his head to the side.

"You are weaker than I thought Hwang, you rely on weapons to defeat your enemies, I rely on me and me only" Jisung stated. Hyunjin clenched his fists and glared at the younger man in front of him. "What are you going to gain from this? Killing me I mean, it doesn't prove anything other than your threatened by my presence" he said. "Killing you would bring me immense happiness, it has nothing to do proving myself" Hyunjin snarled. Jisung laughed, the joyous sound dancing across the walls. "You tell yourself that but you and I both know that you've spent years trying to climb your way up the ladder but every time you get anyway remotely near the top, you slide straight back down again". Hyunjin felt anger rising throughout him, what Jisung was saying was partly true, he wanted respect and he deserved it. He had spent years trying to make something of himself in the gang and nobody had ever noticed him. Maybe if he killed Jisung, the attention would finally be turned onto him.

The smile on Jisungs face only infuriated him more and he ran at full speed towards the younger. Hyunjin tackled him and sent both of them to the floor. He punched Jisung in the face and repeatedly slammed him onto the floor. Blood poured from Jisungs nose and trickled down his chin. Jisung managed to slide out from Hyunjins grip and gave him a kick in the ribs, knocking the older from off the top of him. He gained his balance and kicked Hyunjin in the stomach multiple times. "I warned you," he said breathlessly. Hyunjin clutched his stomach and groaned in pain. He managed to stand up and kick Jisung back down to the ground again. They wrestled with each other on the floor, both using every advantage they got to attack each other. Jisung was currently winning, he had managed to trap Hyunjins arms and was punching him in the face. Hyunjin helplessly received the punches, he could feel the blood flowing down the side of his head. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the gun that he had tossed away resting just out of arms reached.

Hyunjin struggled against Jisung and used his leg power to kick the younger away. He scrambled away using the only strength he had and made a dive for the gun. Once he had his hand wrapped firmly around the heavy metal object he aimed it at Jisung who was lying on the floor. "Just do it, that's what you came her for right?" He screamed. his voice was distorted probably from all the blood clogging his mouth and nose. "You can put yourself on a pedestal and pretend al you want but your still that coward that everyone knows, you will always be a coward" Jisung said. Hyunjin looked back and forth between Jisung and the gun, would this fix it all? He limped his way over towards Jisung and aimed the gun straight at his face. "Fuck you Han".

And he fired.