Chapter 8: Success

Start from the beginning

" What kind of favor? " He answered. Wow, I did not expect that he'll ask that.

" Well you see our friend here is bad in Math. We would like to tutor him but were hardly on the same situation. " Win placed his arms around me making me stiffen. " It's really important to get his grades up before he graduates, his parents are really disappointed on him. " Win faked a sad face, his acting is really good while I'm standing here filled with embarrassment.

" We would like to ask you since you're the math expert in the whole school to please tutor him. " Mean spoke while placing his hands on my shoulder too, eagerly waiting for Perth's response.

" Don't worry, in return he can teach you in English. He's really good in it. " Win added while smiling at Perth now.

Of course I'm not bad in Math. My grades are fine. My parents aren't also disappointed in me. The only truth was I'm really good at English. I was even topping our class with zero effort, not to brag though. It's just all part of Win's plan to befriend Perth and as much as I hate it, I have no choice because it's the only way we'll ever find out if Perth likes me back.

I was looking down the whole time too embarrassed to look at Perth's eyes. I can feel him nodding to every lies they're telling him.

" So, will you tutor him? " Mean asked eagerly.

" I don't see why not. " His answer made my head snap to his. I looked at him with wide eyes, he stared at me too with a smile. How can he believe us that fast?! Did he just agree?!

" Wait, I'm dumb. So is that a yes? " Win asked.

" Of course. " Perth said glancing at Win then look at me again.

Win was happily jumping. Mean was shaking his head while smirking. I was stuck on the grass with my shocked face while facing the ground. I can't believe his plan work.

" Dumbass, Idiot. " Win said making me look at him to see he was pointing at me and Mean. " This is the right time to finally say... " He paused and breathe for a second. " I TOLD YOU FUCKING SO! " He shouted then did his little victory dance.

Mean gasped then shakes his head while I instantly froze because Perth was still there. I don't want him to think that we bet on him or something. I look at him just to see him amusingly looking at Win's dancing. I sighed in relief for that.

" Oh sorry. " Win finally noticed Perth. " Right I remembered, Mean and I have errands to do so you two stay here and talk when, where and how the tutor will be, bye! " Win stated fast then drag mean across the field leaving Perth and I alone.

" That was fun. " Perth said while moving closer to me. I just stared at him because I can't freaking move.

" Hi. " He said while smiling. I love that smile of his.

" Hi. " I didn't even know why we're greeting each other but I'll go with whatever just to talk to him.

" How are you Saint? " He asked. I can smell his vanilla scent because he's practically closer to me now. It's quite addicting actually.

" I'm fine. How about you? " I said.

" I'm great. So, about the tutoring. " He started which made me smile at him awkwardly.