S.L (Chappie 2)

Começar do início

I walked down the stairs after doing my morning routine to smell pancakes being made. Romello was in the kitchen humming as he found his way about the kitchen. "morning Romie"

"Morning :)Bribell:) , you hungry, made you pancakes"

"Thanks"

"No problem, it's my job"

Now that's my problem right there, he thinks he has to do everything for me. I am fully capable of cooking for myself, I don't need another person trynna be my dad.

"Romello, do you really think you are responsible for me, I'm 15, i can handle myself"

"Brielle you know I have to look out for you, you're my little girl"

"Look Romello I'm grateful for what you've done for me but I'm don't want to be your responsibility, I want to be more than the girl you care about, why can't you see that"

I'm sick of being everyone's responsibility. Dad acts like he has to take care of me, news flash, he doesn't. I have a mother, now Romello is trying to be my brother. Everyone is so concerned. Why?  Because I'm    (The Pastor's Daughter)

"I want to be the girl you like. I had a crush on you since I was little and I can't hide it any more, but you act like you have to protect me, like I'm your responsibility.

"Stop with that non-sense, I will have your father pick you up, and you'll come to choir when you're not talking like this.

"Whatever, I just thought you should know that I like you, and like I said ,I get what I want and I'll wait till you love me.

Romello and I had hardly had personal conversations after our little misunderstanding 3 days ago. We rehearsed and sang with the choir and kept our relationship strictly professional. My dad is back home and school is going good so far. Matter-of-fact, I'm heading there now

"Hey girls"

"hey Brielle" Angel and Saphire  replied at the same time

"sooo......" Saphire said impatiently

"What?"

"well Romello is totally hung up on you so what you waiting for"

"unfortunately he isn't, I mean I told him i like with him and he totally despises me, usually I'll go after what I want but, I guess if he likes another girl, I'll just live with it."

Angel then jumped in "girl you crazy, you a sexy ass chick, he'll want you all right, give it time"

Yeah, like that's gon happen any way, school was normal and at lunch my girls and I sat and ate our sandwiches and Saphire spilled her juice and was asking for mine

"please :)Bribell:) "

"hell no girl and only Romie calls me that"

"Sorry but , please, I'm really thirsty"

Angel "of course you are, but there're boys all over this school"

I finally gave in and handed her juice as I monitored how many she drank. Then these 2 girls just came our way with their bull

"hey church girls, heard you got a new member too the bible class" 

The other one snickered at her friend's comment

"ok let's get something straight, my name is Brielle and I don't have time for your noises so could you go back into your cage please" I said slightly irritated by her 'fakeness'

Angel and Saphire looked at me and smiled as the girls left our presence, it's only a mater of time before they confess God as their lord and Christ as their savior so I'll let them escapee my thoughts.

I then jumped up excitedly "girls so tomorrow is Friday and we have no choir practice so I have to stay by Romello"

Angel "ooh I bet you gonna put your hands on a block and expect it not to be hard"

"what, I'm confused, girl stop with those proverbial sayings"

Saphire "yeah girl, they're killing me slowly"

Angel "yeah anyways, see you guys tomorrow"

After school I headed home did my hygiene and went to Romello's house. We were in his room practicing until we decided to take a break.

Romello " hey uum, Brielle I'm sorry for the way I reacted 3 days ago"

Brielle "its ok, I should not have said what I said. U're older than me, I should have known you want someone to take care of."

Romello "I know but nothing is wrong with my age, if i just wanted someone to take care of, I'd have a kid. And for the record.. i

Brielle "ok my dad just texted me, he'll be out tonight

Romello "well you know you welcomed to stay with me

Brielle "yeah I know thanks ☺ 

______-----FROM NOW ON THE STORY WILL ONLY BE IN THE AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW-----------______

Romello "ok so let's continue tho

Brielle :yeah sure lets go 

After half hour of rehearsing, they freshened up nd went down stair for dinner, Brielle decided she'll make pancakes. Romello stared silently as she made her way gracefully across the kitchen finding what she need. She was not little Brielle anymore; to him, she was now the girl he's attracted to. Romello ":)Bribell:) you know you've grown so well." "Thank you, I can say the same about you." "Well I'm just saying, them boys might get unholy thoughts after taking a good look at you, do I need a gun?" Brielle lifted a brow at him "so what you gonna do, shoot yourself?" He then frowned "that's not funny Brielle, I don't really look at you that way."

______------------------------------------------------------______

Zamnnnn! that was cold bruh... I wonder how she'll respond to that tho.

Anyway guys all my update days for this story will be accurate until further notice.

I'll give a longer chapter next time.. 

Yall gon get an update on THURSDAY, MARCH 18TH.

Ialready have the chapter written so as soon as i get some love on this one, i 'll post the other.

VOTE.COMMENT

Follow me for more stories

Don't forget.. any questions about amyone of my stories, dm or get at me on twitter @me_spiffy_tho

Love all my fans !!! mwah!!!