𝟎𝟔. 𝑂𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝐼𝑠 𝑂𝑢𝑡.

𝟎𝟎𝟏. ┊𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐎 𝐅 𝐑 𝐄 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 𝐒.
❪ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥 ❫
𝖻𝗒 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗒𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗄𝖺. 𝑗𝑎𝑧𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒
✎↷:

  𝑗𝑎𝑧𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒✎↷:

❛ 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 ❜

❛ 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢
𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Both sisters didn't expect that their younger sister would have a child of her own. But the main question was how did she manage to give birth to a child while she was in the red room or did she had a child after she escapes from the red room. So many things were going on at this point that nothing was completely shocking. Natasha has a secret relationship with Captain America himself and Yelena has a child of her own what next Emily has a dog or child or something.

Yelena quickly turned around and saw her three year old child coming out of her room. She knew she was going to get up because of the noise and the instincts of her powers that she has. Yelena stop what she was doing and quickly picked up her daughter who looks like she was going to cry at that moment, "Hey, what did I tell you about getting up from your bed?" Yelena questioned her daughter before turning around where her sisters were just staring at her with the child in her arms.

Both sisters were awe seeing one of them having something that they would wish to have of their own one day but that was ruined when they were forced to become assassins. At least one of them had something they could protect and watch them grow up into someone beautiful.

"Look I know you guys have a lot of questions right now but I can't answer them right now but I just need to know you guys can just keep this a secret for me?" Yelena questioned her sisters as she makes her way to the table and grabbed one of the Vodka shot and take it before putting her daughter down.