𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

➶ ₊⋆

➶ ₊⋆. ♡̷̷ ࣪˚ ❪ THE PAST IS NEVER SAFE ❫
𝟶𝟶𝟶. ┊ PROLOGUE. . . !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❛we can change their lives even if they want to in first place they choose it
-ˋˏ ₍ ♕ ₎ ˊˎ- ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚ Jazz ,

● ● 𝖮𝖧𝖨𝖮, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

Ohio is a beautiful country in the summer months, the trees will be all green knowing it was a very beautiful day or month many have grown into something so beautiful like Roses, sunflowers, dahlia and so many more. A young girl drove down the street with her bike as she passed by she saw a couple of kids playing while some of them were waving at her while she did the same.

The blue-haired girl droves up to the driveway of her house and parked her bike by the side of the garage before making her way to the back of her house where she knows that her sisters will be on the swings.

Yelena and Emily were sitting on the swing just going back and forth. Just having a great time as sisters supported to be. Yelena and Emily were giggling out loud as they keep swung back and forth to try to reach the air as fast as they can. The two continued swinging back and forth before hearing a sound whistle. The two immediately jumped down from their swings and ran over to the large free area in the middle of the garden.

Yelena immediately bowled over while Emily did the bridge, it beautiful thing to watch three girls do something like that knowing maybe the further can change again or without you realizing it. Till it's just too late. At that moment Natasha rounded the corner and smiled as she spotted her two sisters joking around.

Natasha jogged up to them and did the same thing as Yelena smiled, her blond hair touching the ground, "We're all upside down!"

"And I bet you're gonna fall first," Natasha smirked as she looked at them. "No, you will. You can't hold it much longer", the blond argued as Emily laughed seeing her sister fight.

Natasha and Emily got onto their tiptoes as they both stretched out their tongues, laughing. Yelena was mimicked happily before she stumbled to the ground. The three quickly stood up as Natasha exclaimed, "Told you you'd fall first!"

The two looked at each other before the older girl started running, "I told you!" Yelena followed after her as Emily sat back onto the swing. The two rounded her quickly, "I told you!"

Natasha made her way over to the house as Yelena stumbled over a rock and hit her knee. The blond girl eyed her knee as she suddenly started shouting, "Mummy!"