Just what if seulgi and y/n were making out?

A part of her body already regretting to let the bear inside the house. But still, seulgi has every rights to it.

If only she wasn't that late to sort out her feelings, she could be happier now.

Suddenly a loud of laughter broke out making her snapped from her thoughts. It was the both girls voice. What could have them talking about?

Being curious as she is, Irene slowly reached the doorknob and twisted it, popping her head to see the commotion that happened while she is away.

" Unnie!!" Seulgi shouted in both happy and worried when she saw the older. Irene looked at her friend in confused and turned to y/n who scratched her side head awkwardly.

" Help us unnie!" Seulgi ran towards Irene and grabbed the older hand, shaking it swiftly meanwhile y/n reached for the plastic bag.

" What now kang seulgi?" Irene asked in tired tone, unconsciously letting y/n took the groceries as both of them went to the kitchen counter. The worried bear earlier looked around again then whipping her head back on the older.

" I can't find lala anywhere!"

" She must be somewhere inside the house don't worry." Irene replied unbothered and went to the fridge. Seeing how much the older has bought, y/n thought that she should somehow lend a hand so she grabbed some green stuff and walked to Irene.

" Where should I put this?" She asked the latter who seems too immersed into arranging the frozen food. Curving a small smile, Irene was about to answer the younger when she saw something white moving beside her.

" Just give it to me-"

" Meowww."

Soon the whole house was filled with high-pitch screams as the older tugged y/n's shirt harshly making both of them fell on the floor. Irene closed her eyes, ready for the impact but it never come.

Slowly opening her eyes, she was stunned when she saw y/n grunted in pain, unknowingly noticed a pair of hands wrapped around her waist protectively. She was lost deep in her thoughts while staring at the girl beneath her.

" What let me see it!" Irene flinched and stood up abruptly after hearing seulgi's small whines. She faced the bear and saw the cat covered the latter with its paws, somewhat managed to block the bear to see anything.

" Are you okay?" Irene asked in worried as she pulled y/n up. The younger nodded her head and signalling the latter that she is okay. Both of them turned to seulgi who suddenly packing her stuff and took her cat in rushing.

" Where are you going?"

" Lala and I are thinking about strolling around the park today, so bye!" Before Irene could stop the bear, she was already running outside leaving an awkward atmosphere between the older and y/n.

Y/n scratched her nape and looked at the older with sheepish smile. " So, wanna hangout?"

___

Y/n pov~

I can't believe she said yes to this. I thought she still hates me? Nah.

Anyway, I decided to choose a movie called 'Love, Rosie'. The starter was great and I have a feeling that the girl beside me is also enjoying the movie. Let's just say we ended up watching the movie and even forget to eat the popcorn.