Chapter 8 | kitchen

Start from the beginning

When I tell you I froze, I froze. I do not know what's happening but I think this is normal. Right? It is, right?

I didn't mind Lizzie's arms wrapped around my waist as I continue washing the dishes, thinking it's normal or maybe she was just tired she needed a hug buddy... or something. But not until she slipped it in my shirt and starts tracing in different ways, shapes on my stomach causing me to get shivers all over my body.

The longer I washed the dishes the more pressure she leans against my body which is making me want to squirm from where I'm standing. Lizzie seemed to notice it since she let out a small chuckle as she unwrapped her arms from my waist and sat on one of the stools in the island.

What the fuck just happened?

Aftet I washed the dishes, I went back to my pasta who is already boiling as I drain it in the sink. I mixed it in with the pesto in the frying pan creating a strong aroma across the kitchen. I placed it in a serving bowl as I put the plates and other utensils on the dining table.

"I'm gonna get Eugene, wait here."

I was about to leave but Lizzie stopped me causing me to turn around confused.

"No no, let him rest for a bit, I'll call him in a few. Let's just... do something."

Lizzie slowly walked towards me pinning me against the wall as she glanced to my eyes and to my lips. I felt my heart beating fast as she got closer and closer to my face that I can feel her breathing against my lips.

I couldn't help it but looked at her lips then to her eyes as she gave me a smirk, tilting her head. After waiting for a few seconds, she crashed her lips against mine as our tongues fought for dominance in which I won by the way. I flipped us over not breaking the kiss so that she's the one pinned in the wall as our makeout session got more heated.

"Take me to the island."

Lizzie says as we pulled away from the kiss catching our breaths.

We kissed again as I tap her leg signaling her to jump. She jumped in my arms carrying her as I placed her on top of the counter of the island. I placed some kisses on her jaw then to her neck as we start unbuttoning each other's tops. I kept on sucking on Lizzie's neck not leaving one spot as she lets out a small moan while grabbing my hair.

I start making my way down, leaving kisses to her neck and to her stomach as I stop to look at her asking for permission in which she nodded before I start to unzip her pants, leaving kisses on her thighs and legs pulling it all the way down. On my way up, I slowly leave kisses again on her legs making her squirm on her seat this time around.

"Stop teasing, y/n and get on with it."

She breathily moaned as she buckle her legs forward getting impatient. I stood up and looked at her as I gave her a slow soft kiss on her lips before I pull away making her whine.

"We're doing this my way, darling."

She hummed in response with the pet name as she gently rubbed the sides of my waist up and down while pulling me closer to her. I start rubbing her inner thighs getting higher and closer to where she wants me the most as she starts breathing rapidly.

I slid a finger to her clothed throbbing part as she lets out sharp breaths.

"Wet already?"