Bus ride.

I don't own Happier then Ever   BILLIE DOES! GO CHECK HER OUT THIS SONG IS THE BOMB!!

He always watched her out the corner of his eyes on the bus ride. She always had her music on full blast, the overwhelming sounds of children screaming and that one girl trying to pick fights would be swallowed by the soft tunes. He always noticed that she drew on her arm. Slowly she would fill in her pail skin with thick coats of black ink. He would watch her trace her knuckles with the ink, spirals of the dark liquid soaking into her skin, he noticed her bite her lip, the soft plump pinks being torn apart by her white teeth. Today was the day, he was going to talk to her. Walking towards her he breathed in her spicy calming sent. "Hi, I'm Gar.." her purple eyes locked with his emerald green. "What?" She pulled out her AirPods and patted the empty seat next to her "wanna listen?" Gar chocked on his own breath and sat next to his life long crush. She handed him one of her AirPods he put it in his pointed ear and she pressed play.  The music flowed through his ears drowning out the screams of the bus. He watched as she drew a crying rose on her forearm as the music played.

*start playing video/ audio or Happier then ever*

When I'm away from you
I'm happier than ever
Wish I could explain it better
I wish it wasn't true, mm-hmm
Give me a day or two
To think of something clever
To write myself a letter
To tell me what to do, mm-hmm
Do you read my interviews? Or do you skip my avenue?
When you said you were passing through, was I even on your way?
I knew when I asked you to be cool about what I was telling you
You'd do the opposite of what you said you'd do
And I'd end up more afraid
Don't say it isn't fair
You clearly weren't aware that you made me miserable, ooh
So if you really wanna know
When I'm away from you (when I'm away from you)
I'm happier than ever (I'm happier than ever)
Wish I could explain it better (wish I could explain it better)
I wish it wasn't true, mm-hmm

*pause video/audio*

She pressed pause. "Get ready your minds about to be blown." Gar gave her the most perplexed look and asked "is this the kind of music you always listen to? It's sounds kinda depressing. Not in a bad way" her straight face became the smile that he craved "wait and see Gar, wait and see.." she clicked play and looked him right in the eyes wanting to soak in every reaction his face made.

*press play again*

You called me again, drunk in your Benz
Driving home under the influence
You scared me to death, but I'm wasting my breath
'Cause you only listen to your fucking friends
I don't relate to you
I don't relate to you, no
'Cause I'd never treat me this shitty
You make me hate this city
And I don't talk shit about you on the internet
Never told anyone anything bad
'Cause that shit's embarrassing, you were my everything
And all that you did was make me fucking sad
So don't waste the time I don't have
Don't try to make me feel bad
I could talk about every time that you showed up on time
But I'd have an empty line, 'cause you never did
Never paid any mind to my mother or friends, so I
Shut 'em all out for you 'cause I was a kid
You ruined everything good
Always said you were misunderstood
Made all my moments your own
Just fucking leave me alone

*Rip your ear drums if you had headphones in a listened to that noise at the end 😬😬*

Gars eyes were wide and his mouth open. Rachel smirked "w-woah" was all he could manage to say. Suddenly when he tried to explain the awesomeness of the song Rachel's warm lips were pressed against his. "This is my stop" she got up took the AirPod out of his ear and walked off the bus leaving him gobsmacked.

More of Gar getting hurt will come soon!