-Strike-

"If he doesn't turn up then I'm calling them, we haven't got time to fuck around". Jackson paced the room, biting his thumbnail in agitation. "They'll be pissed if we call them, leave it, Jackson," Youngjae said. "We have a Job to do Youngjae they are dangerous people and if we don't get the work done then they'll come for us as well as fucking levanter" Jackson steamed. BamBam sighed and picked up his phone and checked his messages for about the tenth time. "Any messages from chan?" Yugyeom asked. The other shook his head. "He needs to get his ass here now or I'm fucking done".

As if on cue, the door swung open and the man himself walked in. "Do not fear, J. One is here" he announced. "Where the fuck have you been? I've called you six times" Jaebeom asked. "I had plans" Jisung replied. The others stared at him in disbelief and pure anger. "You do realise that if we don't get this job done we will get into some serious shit?" Mark stated. Jisung nodded and reached for the coffee machine. "So are you going to tell us where you've been?" BamBam questioned. "I was at levanters house" Jisung stated. A deadly silence waved over the room, apart from the coffee machine whirring in the background nothing could be heard. Jisung turned round to find seven pairs of eyes glaring at him. "What?" he asked.

"Are you being fucking serious?" Jackson exploded. Jisung just stared at him with a deadpan look on his face. "You've been over there playing house, while we've been here worrying about what JYP will do to us if we don't get rid of Levanter?" BamBam yelled. Jisung placed on hand on the side of his head and took a few steps back. "Can you stop with the yelling? I stayed up all night devising this genius plan to get rid of fucking Hwang Hyunjin" he said. Youngjae shook his head and walked out, Yugyeom followed. "Your fucking unbelievable Han, you were put in charge along with Chan to get this job done, after that we were promised that we wouldn't owe anything to him anymore" Jaebeom seethed. "I'll get it done, think of it as an inside job, I'll get information from the inside and report back to you guys," he affirmed.

"I need to leave before I lose my shit" Jackson muttered and stormed out the room. That left Mark, Jaebeom and BamBam to whisper amongst themselves. "Anyways about Hyunjin, he's trying to kill me and I need to kill him first your game?" Jisung asked. "What? No? We have to get rid of all of them not just one" Mark replied. Jisung grabbed his freshly brewed coffee from the machine and glanced around at all of them. "Think of it as bowling, on the first game you knock down one pin and the next you get a strike". BamBam looked at him curiously. "Bowling?" He queried. "Yeah, you knock one down and the rest all fall, kind of like Dominoes". Jisung said. Mark and Jaebeom looked at each other and then back at Jisung. "Well we need to make a plan and make it fast, we are running out of time".

——————————————————————————

The garden in the main house was seriously something else. The fountain in the middle was the main attraction, led lights lit up the water and sent rainbow rays flying across the lawn. Gardeners took care of the flowers regularly and wind chimes created soft tunes that carried out across the large area. It was a haven, one of Minho's only safe places and at night the view was even more serene. Minho was currently sat on the swinging chair that hung from the trees. Earlier was chaos, Hyunjin was wild and reckless but that made him good at his job. He was important and Minho would hate for him to get hurt in this feud with Jisung.

The stars looked beautiful tonight, each one supposedly had a different purpose. The north star helps those that follow it and provides inspiration and hope. The Sirius star was the brightest in the sky. Occasionally a new star would pop up but then it would turn out to be an aeroplane flying by. Minho always had a fascination with stars, there was something about them that just made him happy. Maybe it was the way they provided comfort and hope. Maybe it was how he and his father would stare up at them when he was a kid and when life was good. Being an adult was hard, with too many bills to pay and too many problems to face.

Minho was minding his own business, smoking another cancer stick when he heard a faint mumbling coming from the balcony above. He was never one for eavesdropping but this conversation seemed interesting. It was Chan and he was either talking to himself or he was on the phone, Minho's opted for the second one. 'What? I told him to get back hours ago he just wouldn't leave". Silence while the other person was most likely responding. 'I got an email from him today, he thought it would be done sooner'. More silence. '' Yeah I'm working on it but once you get involved in the gang life it's hard to get out of it'. More silence. 'There's nothing I can do, We need more time' . More silence. 'He can't expect us to get it done within a few weeks, this is a hardcore job'. Even more silence. 'I'll do what I can, I've got to go, Hyunjin is planning a mass murder on Han and because the leader won't do his fucking Job I have to". Even more fucking silence. "Yeah bye"

Footsteps retreated back into the house and faded away. Minho sat there and tried to process what just happened, his mind was scrambled. Nothing made sense other than the fact that Chan was working with someone else. It sounded like he wanted out of the gang life which meant he wanted to leave levanter. Chan was supposed to be Minho's right hand man, they knew everything about each other. Well not everything apparently. If Chan had a side job Minho was the first one to know, but this sounded like a long term job and a new determination overcame Minho. It was time to step up and do his job, it seemed like Chan had a problem with Minho's leadership skills.

A storm was brewing, and the thunder and lighting was soon to come.

A;N

WOW this was a long one.

Did you get the Domino and thunder reference? 👀 STREAM NOEASY!