"Hey you!"//Sweet Pea

(Word Count : 364)

As I stood at the counter of Pop's, a tall serpent with black messy hair came in. All I had to admit was he was hot.

"Hi, what would you like today?" I said politely.

He looked at me up and down, "Aren't you Jughead's sister?"

"That's me. Now what do you want?" I said back.

"I'll have an apple pie." He smirked looking at me.

I returned to him with an apple pie, "Enjoy."

While dishing someone else's food, I happened to catch him trying to leave without paying.

"Hey you!" I practically shouted, but no customers seemed to care, only he did.

He turned around smiling, "Yes?"

"You didn't pay." I looked up at him, now he was taller than me since he wasn't sitting in the booth.

"You're such a bore." He chuckled.

"Well I'm sorry for being a party pooper, but I need you to pay."

He sighed, "Alright then." Instantly, I felt as he kissed me on the lips.

"Is that good enough?" he smirked, "or would you like more?"

"My father will hear about this." I said standing up tall, trying to hide my excitement.

"What will your father do for me kissing the serpent princess?" He smiled, "And before I forget, my name is Sweet Pea. Ask Jones to tell you where I live."  I'd love for you to come an visit." he whispered in my ear.

I slowly walked back to the counter where Veronica watched the whole thing, trying to process what just happened.

"Wowww Y/n!! You're such a hottie, getting one of the serpents?! That's saying something." Veronica complimented.

"He didn't even pay, Pop is going to kill me." I groaned hiding my face of shame.

"Uhh, what's that in your pocket?" Veronica pointed to my apron. Inside it was money, was a little bit more than what he ordered.

Behind a dollar was a note, "Take the extra as tip princess ;)". I smiled at the thought of it and put it in my jeans pocket so I wouldn't forget it when my shift was done.

"I'll meet you again Sweet Pea." I muttered under my breath while I watched as he started his motorcycle.