Favorite Hangout

Archie Andrews : The Music Room is where you and the King of hotness love to hangout. Where you plan out duets for the La Bonne Nuit and just sing for fun.

Jughead Jones : Considering that Pop's is open 24/7 it's the best place where you and Jones spend your days. Sitting in a booth with a computer, food, each other and the chaos that lives in Riverdale.

Veronica Lodge : The clubs are the both of your favorite places, where you can go crazy with no parents, you can dance, get drunk, and have fun.

Betty Cooper : Betty's room is where you both love to be, to see Archie through the window and the best place for privacy. With Chic out of the house you both sometimes go into the kitchen to bake or cook.

Kevin Keller : Your favorite place would probably be Kevin's bedroom where you both share your secrets in privacy, your safe place where no bullies are found because you both are gay.

Fangs Fogarty : The Whyte Wyrm is where most serpents hangout, Fangs and you hangout there almost everyday just visiting your friends.

Sweet Pea : You find Sweet Pea's trailer extremely comforting, where you both are free to do whatever you like away from other people.

Toni Topaz : Your trailer/house is the most enjoyable to Toni. You guys laugh, chat, watch movies while she tries to convince you to let her give you another tattoo.

Cheryl Blossom : You both enjoy Cheryl's pool, where you're either sunbathing or relaxing in a floatie. This is the place where you both are the most talkative, most open and relaxed.

Reggie Mantle : The gym is where you both love to be most of the time, he loves you cheering him on as he practices his drills and you love to see his eyes watch you as you practice your routine for the next game.

Josie McCoy : The music room is where you both do duets, talk about drama and have the most privacy. It's better than Josie's house with her bossy mother around watching every move.

FP Jones : When no one else is around, he brings you into his trailer where you both can have privacy and won't be judged by others.

Fred Andrews : Fred had a passion for helping around the town, the best hangout you both could think of is the actual town of Riverdale. You'd go walk around parks, bike down the streets and have picnics in peaceful places.

Chuck Clayton : The gym or his house is where you both enjoy to be together, wether it's practicing and him flexing off to you or meeting his family and staying in his room you both are happy.

Polly Cooper : Polly finds no safer place than home since she was held in Sisters of Quiet Mercy and being hypnotized by the farm she enjoys her family's company and you both spend most of your time in her bedroom.

Alice Cooper : Alice finds comfort in her own home. The smell, the certainty of knowing where other things are, and her own privacy.