I close my bedroom door, frustrated with Blade

I close my bedroom door, frustrated with Blade. I appreciate how he was trying to protect me, yet he needs to control himself.

I notice the sun beginning to set. Today has been quite a long day. I feel as if the date with Blade was yesterday!

I go to my closet, grabbing a nightgown to wear.

I then head behind the screen, changing into the pearl white gown

I try tying the back of the gown,
"Why can't I tie a simple knot?" I groan.

I feel embarrassed having to ask the maids for help. What 18 year old doesn't know how to tie a knot?

Me.

"Need a little help, darling?"

I poke my head out from the screen. Blade was standing there looking very intimidating.

I gasp, quickly hiding behind the screen. This nightgown shows a lot of skin.

"Princess," Blade said while grabbing my wrist, pulling me close to his body. "I found it very amusing how you yelled at me in front of my workers. You weren't scared."

"I didn't want you causing a scene." I stated. I begin trying to pull my wrist away from his grip. "Blade you have to leave now."

In splint second, Blade pulled my body to the window.

"You can order me anywhere to do whatever you want," He said, pressing his body against mine. "However in the bedroom; I control you. Dominant you.

Hearing him say that gave me chills. What does he mean by dominating me?

I tilted my head in confusion. Blade smirked, his hand settling on my chin. "Is my little mate confused?" He questioned. I nodded my head. He chuckled. "It means that, in yours or mines room, when we decide to do these types of things, I control you. You listen to me."

"What types of things?" I curiously asked.

Blade began moving his hand under my gown, slowly making his way towards that area. I gasped! No one ever taught me these things, however I knew this was something very sinful.