Chapter 18: Special moment

Start from the beginning

So it was essentially his fault for getting hit.

(Y/n) let out a surprised yelp when he felt her heel stomp on his foot catching his attention.

"Captain Amelia? The fuck!" (Y/n) shouted in pain.

"Finally, took you long enough to respond. And language please." Captain Amelia said as she focused her attention toward the bow of the ship admiring the stars.

"I was lost in thought." (Y/n) said as he ignored the pain in his foot.

"Hm, clearly. I asked you for your report of the crew's mood as of late." Captain Amelia said not taking her eyes off the stars ahead.

(Y/n) raised a brow at her all-business attitude, it seemed she was not in a playful mood.

"Is that the only reason you came to me to ask that question? You know you could have asked Josiah or Finn." (Y/n) said raising a brow at her. Captain Amelia glanced at him for a moment with a raised brow then let a soft smile across her face.

"Not completely, I came to ask you because it is your job." Captain Amelia said finding delight in the skeptical look which turned to frustration.

"You know what I mean." (Y/n) said annoyed.

"Do I? As for Mr. Adams and Mr. McConnell, They are Gunner Sergeants. It is not their duty to know about the condition of the entire crew, it is yours." Captain Amelia stated softly as if she was reprimanding a child.

"Amelia.." (Y/n) warned her softly he was in no mood for a lecture.

"Ah, ah, there should be a Captain in there somewhere." Captain Amelia corrected (Y/n) making the ex-pirate roll his eyes.

"Now your being the impossible one to hold a conversation with." (Y/n) grunted out making Captain Amelia laugh out.

"Indeed, but when I do it, it's charming to most." Captain Amelia said as she looked over at him her smile made his heart flutter.

"You are not wrong about that. Especially the 'most' part." (Y/n) said with a smirk taking whatever ability to tease her he could no matter how petty.

Captain Amelia turned her head and gave him a look.

"Be wise with your words (Y/n), for they are all that could save you from a cozy time with the mast." Captain Amelia warned with a hint of mischief.

"Empty threats Captain, you need something original you know." (Y/n) said as he shifted his stance at the helm.

"Oh? How does a couple of hours of keelhauling sound hm?" Amelia asked as she watched (Y/n) gulp.

"No none of that sounds necessary ma'am." (Y/n) said sheepishly.

"Or perhaps forty lashes." Captain Amelia said enjoying (Y/n)'s fear of the said possibilities.

"Sounds kinky." (Y/n) joked with nervous laughs.

Suddenly Captain Amelia leaned in closer to him and whispered into his ear.

"As a boy." Captain Amelia whispered to him and daringly smacked the man's ass making (Y/n) stiffen.

Captain Amelia laughed out at his rigid posture and took her to leave, making her way down the steps to the main deck intent to make her way to her stateroom.

"If you wish to discuss this further I recommend you order your female compatriot to man the helm so that we may further discuss the punishment you shall receive for failing to give your report to your dearest Captain." Captain Amelia stated as she made her way to the foot of the stairs.