Ponys pov:

After the Socs started chasing Johnny and I we ran around the lot and went around the fountain trying to lose them.

Just than I tripped over nothing and my vision went blurry...than I saw Johnny's switch blade on the ground...I saw them drowning Johnny. I grabbed the blade and stabbed Bob with out thinking.

...I am a murder...

I saw johnny gasping for air and saw blood in the water... he looked at the water in the fountain and then at me holding the switch blade...

I killed bob Sheldon...the rest of the Socs ran away in fear, I sat down on the ground looking at bobs dead body.

I killed him...I can't get that out of my head, I am a murder...I killed him...

"I-I killed bob..." I said softly and looked at Johnny who looked like he was going to throw up.

"It's okay...I won't look.." I said and continued to look at the body I just murdered.

When Johnny was throwing up on the side I sat next to him and I just looked at bob...the kid was only 14...I killed him, he won't get a good life a head of him.

"You really did kill him pony..." Johnny said taking a breath and looking at the bloodily ground.

"He was drowning you Johnny, I couldn't let him do it." I snapped just looking at the body on the ground.

Johnny didn't even flinch when I snapped he just nodded and pulled me into a hug and we stayed there for a bit.

I killed bob Sheldon...me...Ponyboy Curtis killed him...

"Maybe dal would know what to do, I mean he has been to the cooler before." Johnny said trying to lighten up the mood and I just nodded.

"...I pretty sure he hasn't killed anyone yet..." I said and looked back down at the body and stood up and helped Johnny up.

Johnny gave me a look and I just had to wing it, he really wants to go to dally, but I really wanna go home and think all of this was one big nightmare.

"Let's go to Dal and he would know what to do." John said leading the way to bucks place.

I nodded not trying to argue with him, he lead the way and I was just shuffling my feet.

Narrators pov:

Pony and Johnny ran all the way to were dally stays, which is bucks.

Johnny knocked on the door and saw buck opening up the door, and he looked like he had some to many cancer sticks.

"What do you kids want." Buck said stumbling over a bit and just over all drunk.

"May we speak to Dallas Winston please..." pony said shaking of what just happened.

"Why should I?" Buck said taking another sip of his beer.

"Just tell him pony and Johnny are here." Johnny said placing his hand oh pony's shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Fine whatever kids." Buck said stumbling off to go get dally.

After a few minutes of waiting dally opened the door and saw Johnny and pony shaking and blood all over pony, and Johnny soaking wet from the fountain water.

"What the? What happened to you guys?" Dally said and Johnny said it quickly before pony could say anything.

"Pony killed a soc." Johnny said quickly and quietly and only pony and dally could hear.

Dally's eyes widened and dragged pony and Johnny inside the bar and dragged them into his room at bucks.

Ponys pov:

Dally dragged Johnny and I into his room at bucks and and sat down on the couch and I started to tear up a bit.

"So what happened? Pony you killed someone?" Dally said and I slowly nodded my head yes.

"Did you do it for fun? Or did you—" I cut off dally because I know what he was going to say.

"Dal I killed him in self defense... he was drowning Johnnycakes..." I said and he looked at Johnny and nodded his head yes agreeing with me.

"Okay so here his a gun and some money." Dally said handing me the gun and Johnny the money.

"Okay so I need you guys to take the train to windrxville, you will be there at sunrise and than I want you guys to go down the road and follow an dirt road to the abandoned church." Dally said telling us where to go.

"Dallas don't tell anyone where we are going okay...I don't want my brothers finding out I killed a man." I said and stood up and headed out the door with Johnny following me.

Narrators pov:

Pony and Johnny went to where Dal sent them too, the abandoned church, just to stay for a bit.

Johnny and pony ran to the train station and got onto the train and headed to windrxville.

HEYY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! Just a far warning this will get sad just an fyi, anyways hope you guys are having a nice day/night!