you're drunk and don't recognize her as your girlfriend - part two (requested)

The sound of your groans awoke Jihyo from her light sleep.

She opened her eyes and looked at the clock to find it was only a little after seven in the morning.

She wasn't surprised or upset to be awake at this hour. She expected this. Considering how drunk you were just a few short hours ago, she knew you'd be incredibly hungover.

And she wasn't wrong.

She scooted closer to you. Your back was facing her, so she gently placed her hand on your skin.

"Not feeling good, huh?"

"No." You mumbled. "I can't remember the last time I've felt this terrible. My head is pounding, I feel nauseous, and when I open my eyes the room spins."

"I'm not surprised. You were drunk last night. I've never seen you like that before."

You slowly rolled over to face her.

"Did I make an idiot of myself last night?"

By the way she smiled after the words left your lips, you knew you had.

"Well, your friends called me to come pick you up because they wanted you to get home. And it was quite amusing when I came up to you, only for you to not recognize me at all."

You furrowed your eyebrows, not believing that was even possible.

"You said you have a girlfriend, named Jihyo, who you love so much, and you refused to go home with me because you're loyal to her."

You groaned in embarrassment.

"And then you told me all about in the car as I buckled you in. It was so hard to keep myself from laughing."

"Yeah, it sounds hilarious." You grumbled sarcastically, causing Jihyo to giggle as she brushed her fingers along your arm.

You closed your eyes only to open them a second later.

"I'm going to be sick," you said and jumped out of bed, rushing into the bathroom to throw up.

Jihyo just sighed.

She knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

But nonetheless, she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to comfort you through it and hold back your hair for you.

Once you were done, you brushed your teeth and your tongue to try to rid the gross taste from your mouth.

Jihyo got you some water and some medicine to help with your pounding headache and helped you back to bed.

Tucking you in, she kissed your forehead and then laid beside you.

"I've got you. I love you very much. Get some sleep and when you wake up, we'll laugh about last night together."

You chuckled quietly, taking Jihyo's hand into yours as you closed your eyes to sleep.

"I love you too, Jihyo."