Chapter 20: Gotham's Finest

Start from the beginning

"What now?", Bruce asks.

"They're crashing the new movie Premiere at Gotham Cinema", Alfred says.

"Well team, this is the perfect crisis", Bruce says, "Suit Up!".

Everyone starts to suit up. Khalil sits up to go suit up.

"Woah Khalil, not you!", Bruce starts, "You're in no condition to go up against Painkiller".

"If I'm weak, he's weak", Khalil says still trying to get up.

"Not exactly", Alfred says walking up, "Painkiller is your strength, the weaker you get, the stronger he gets".

"Which is why you're staying here", Bruce says.

Khalil hesitates for a moment then lays back down.

After suiting up the team leaves to go to the mission. Alfred is sitting at the computer tracking them.

"See Khalil, sitting back and relaxing isn't as bad as it seems right", Alfred says.

Khalil says nothing. 

"Khalil?", Alfred says turning around.

The table Khalil was on is empty and the sound of the BatMotorCycle is heard leaving the Batcave.

"Oh no", Alfred says.

At the movie premiere people are fleeing the red carpet at the site of Joker and his Associates (Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Bane, Killer Croc, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, and The Riddler).

"Oh no, don't run the movie is just starting, it's called Death of Movie Goers", Joker jokes.

"I've always wanted to walk a red carpet, this purrrrrfect", Catwoman says.

Just then Batman, Thunder, Lightning, Dionte and Brandon, show up.

"Oh and looks like the party just got better puddin", Harley says.

The red carpet is clear and the Two Team stand in front of each other like they're at war. 

"I'll take the Cat and Female Clown", Lightning says.

Harley Quinn winks.

"I'll take the two big ones", Thunder says referring to Bane and Killer Croc. 

Killer Croc grunts.

"I'll take Penguin and Frozone here", Dionte says. 

"Leave me Joker and Riddler", Batman states.

"Aren't you guys missing someone, the weird split personality boy", Joker says.

"He's right here", a voice says off into the distance. 

They turn to see Painkiller walking up holding a knife.

"I'll take him!", Brandon states turning to Lightning, "But I need you to remove this Bracelet". 

"What, why me?", Lightning asks, "And what's with this bracelet?"

"Oh because I can't get it off", Brandon says not telling her the whole truth.

"Oh ok", Lightning says.

She grabs the Bracelet and it shocks her, then the Bracelet falls to the ground.

"What kind of Bracelet is that!", Lightning asks picking it up and sliding it in her suit pouch.

"An expensive one", Brandon jokes.

"Enough talking let's fight", Joker yells.

Lightning flies up to Catwoman but she pulls out her whip and wraps it around her. Lightning struggles to pull it off. Catwoman starts to pull it toward her but Lightning grabs the whip and shocks it. Sending a surge down the whip and on to Catwoman. Catwoman lets it go screaming. Jenn flies down to get her but Harley knocks her back with a giant malet. Lightning falls to the ground. Harley swings it again but Lightning rolls out of the way and kicks the malet out of Harley's hand, then kicks Harley into Catwomen. She quickly jumps up and grabs Catwoman's whip off the ground and wraps it around Harley and Catwomen and ties it in a knot.