Chapter 1: Gotham's Finest

It's a stormy night in Gotham, Three men stand behind a building in a dark alley. Each of them holding guns, guarding the back door. A black limo pulls up, the men open the door and a tall man emerges from the car.

"Did my money get here safely?", the man says in a deep voice.

"Yes, we just got finished robbing the bank on 3rd......", one of the men starts.

"I didn't ask you how you got my money, I just needed to know if it was here", the man replies sternly.

"Well then yes sir", the man says.

"How much did you obtain?", the tall man asks.

"$200,000", the man says nervously."

"Good, send my personal trainer in, my neck has been in so much pain since the flight", the tall man demands.

"Yes, sir", the man replies.

"Sir makes me sound old, call me Ghul", the man says.

The man stares at Ghul for a minute then nods in agreement. One of the men open the door to let the tall man go in. He makes his way down a dark hall and walks up to a keypad. He types in the four digit code and the door opens. He walks in and walks behind his desk and sits down. He turns on his computer and begins scrolling through a list of names! 

The List of Names:

Barry Allen, Oliver Queen, Kara Zor-El,  & Jefferson Pierce

Just then there's a knock on the door. Ghul quickly turns off his monitor.

"Come in, the code is 4428", Ghul says.

After a few seconds the door opens, A mysterious figure walks in. 

"Are you my Personal Trainer, I hope so because my neck hurts really bad and I need the pain to go away", Ghul says to the mysterious figure.

The figure starts to laugh.

"Well, I am a Painkiller, but I'm not your personal trainer", Painkiller says.

He turns the light on to reveal himself.

The man stands up and reaches for his gun and points it at Painkiller. 

"Who are you and how did you make it past my guards", Ghul says.

"That's a funny story actually", Painkiller jokes.

10 Minutes Earlier

The three men close the door and patiently wait for the Personal Trainer to arrive. Suddenly there's a sound coming from the building in front of them. The men tense up and tighten the grip around their gun. They began looking around the alley, suddenly a figure appears on the fire escape above them. They point their guns at it, but the figure disappears. They began looking around again. Suddenly the figure grabs one of the guys and swings him ferociously into the second guy. They both drop their guns stumbling into the wall. The third guy points his gun at the figure but it is quickly snatched and swung back at him, knocking him out. The two guys regain their balance and square up.

The figure cracks his neck.

"So which one is first, cause I ain't got all night", Painkiller says.

One of the men pushes the other out in front of him. Painkiller smiles and grabs the man and gently swings him around his back. He grabs the other guy and pulls him up close.

"I don't like punks", Painkiller whispers.

The man eyes widen and Painkiller breaks his arm, then put his hand around the mans neck. The veins in the man neck turn black as he falls to the ground. He turns to the guy behind him and they stare at each other for a few seconds.

"I'm gonna give you 10 seconds to get out of my face, before you turn out worse than your friends over there", Painkiller starts, "1.....".

The man runs down the alley and out of sight. Painkiller opens the door and makes his way down the dark hall to Ghol's office. He gently knocks on the door, the man inside instructs him to enter. He asks Painkiller who he is and how he got in his office.

"It's funny story actually, To bad you won't be around to hear it", Painkiller says.

Ghol shoots at him, but Painkiller pulls his sword out and blocks it. He swings the sword at Ghol. Ghol flinches, then opens his eyes to see himself unharmed. 

"You would think, with you blocking my bullet like that you would be able to connect with that sword", Ghol says.

"Trust me, If I wanted you dead, your body would decapitated by now, besides, I wasn't aiming for you", Painkilller replies nodding at the gun in Ghols hand. 

The gun breaks in half. Ghol backs up against the wall. Painkiller walks up to him and puts the sword right under his chin. The sword is so close to him that when he exhales fog appears on the sword from his mouth.

"What do you want with me", Ghol asks.

"$150,000", Painkiller responds 

"Where am I supposed to get that kind of money", Ghol asks.

"Don't shit me here, I saw your guys robbing the bank on 3rd Street and followed them here, I know each duffle bag contains $50,000, give me 3 bags and I'll go about my business", Painkiller states.

"And if I don't", Ghol says.

"Then I will push this sword so far in your throat that blood will be coming out your ass", Painkiller says. 

Ghol stares at him for a minute then motions to the safe in the corner of room. Painkiller pulls the sword away from his throat and walks over and grabs three bags.

"Pleasure doing business with you", Painkiller says walking out of the room.

As soon as the doors close, The man grabs his phone and dials a number. After ringing for a few seconds someone finally picks up.

"Uhh yeah, send the League of Assasins, I just had an encounter with a meta, and I fear more might be on the way", Ghol says into the phone.

Painkiller walks down the alley and goes to the park. He sits down fast and begins breathing heavy. His eyes turn from Red to Brown, then Brown to Red. A lady walks up to him.

"Uh sir are you okay?", the lady asks.

Painkiller grunts his teeth.

"Yes, I'm fine", Painkiller says.

"Well what is your name?", the lady finally asks.

His eyes turn brown and his breathing slows down.

"Khalil, my name is Khalil", he says finally calming down then falling out.