Gojou watched as Mina's eyes widened in fear as she realised she was strapped down. She shook the restraints violently, her eyes flashing silver as the devices in the room began to shake. The Magister merely looked on interestedly as she struggled to get out of the restraints. The restraints and the remnants of the sedative made her groggy, and she calmed down when she saw no one else in the room with her. Yet she looked towards the door nervously, as if anticipating something. Limp strands of hair were pasted onto her sweaty forehead as her eyes trembled in fear.

The door opened as two men came in, both carefully holding an iron box. However, an iron box was too simple a term for it. It looked dangerous and oozed bloodlust into the room. It felt completely different from the cursed energy Gojou was used to, but then again, nothing was to be expected when it came to Mina. The people carrying it looked pale and nervous as they carefully placed it down on the floor. Gojou could hear faint whispers coming from the box, and it was clear that everyone else could too, evident from the pale and shaking figures around him. Only the Magister remained unfazed. The girl took one look at the box and began to scream and scream.

"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!" She screamed, causing a few people to flinch.

"Open it," the strange man ordered. The two scientists nodded and poured a vial of blood on the surface of the iron box, the blood running into the grooves on it. The blood sizzled before being absorbed into the box as if it was never there.

"Did her blood activate it?" the strange man demanded. One of the scientists peered over it and examined it closely.

Suddenly, the box exploded, engulfing the room in pitch darkness. The lights above them flickered, causing the scientists to look around uneasily, all except the strange man, who leaned forwards eagerly looking into the room which was obscured.

All of a sudden they heard screaming coming from the room. The voices of the two scientists could be heard. Shrill bloodcurdling screams were cut off as soon as they started. The darkness started to clear as it collected towards the ceiling of the room, revealing a horrific sight.

The girl, who Gojou knew to be Mina, stood in the middle of the room, the restraints torn, standing next to the body of one of the scientists, who appeared to be nothing but a charred corpse. The other scientist was still standing, but that was because her arm was still punctured through his chest. Her facial expression didn't change as she pulled her arm out. She turned around to face the glass and grinned, eliciting a few gasps as everyone saw her for the first time since the darkness cleared.

Her eyes had changed. Her silver eyes now glowing a brilliant amber.

She looked up as the smoke surrounded her and disappeared into her skin. The room began to shake as she began to spasm and twitch, her knees hitting the ground. Gojou could only watch in horror as her breathing grew laboured.

"Leave...me alone!" she moaned through her teeth. She was clearly in pain as she was silently fighting against something. The arms propping her up grew weak as she sunk to the floor, her head touching the blood-splattered floor as she lay there, twitching.

Suddenly she flipped onto her back and was pinned to the ground as if by an invisible force. Tears escaped her eyes as she struggled to get up as her eyes turned amber again.

That's when the glass exploded, freezing in mid-air before flying outwards and hitting its targets.

Piercing the hearts of every scientist in the room. A shard of glass shot through Gojou, causing him to jump in surprise, but her turned around and saw it hit a man standing behind him.

Gojou turned to look back in the room in shock and saw that Mina was now unconscious.

"Go check her vitals NOW!" the strange man barked towards two of the men standing next to him. They nodded and rushed into the room with their equipment.