Coffee & Studio's

Start from the beginning

I notice that there's only a few people in here and it's pretty quiet. I spot Ariana at a table way in the back and head over there.

"Can I get your autograph" I say in my best little girl voice.

"Well of cour-" she starts to say until she looks up to see who it is.
"Oh it's just you"

"Rude" I say mimicking her text.

"You're a lot taller than Scooter described" Ariana says as if it was supposed to be an inside thought.

"And you're the exact height that Google says you are" I shrug.

"You're so mean" she pouts.

Okay that's kind of cute I'll admit that but I won't apologize that easy.

"Are we gonna order something or just sit here?" I ask to ease things up a little.

She extends her hand out.
"Give me your debit card" she demands.

I give her a 'why' look but she keeps standing there with her hand out.

"I'm waiting" she drags out.

I give in and give her my card.

"As payback you're gonna like whatever I order for you" Ari says and then walks to the register to order.

"You're so evil" I whisper to myself when she's gone.

After about ten minutes she returns with two Grande sized cups as well with two blueberry muffins. She hands me my card back and sits in her previous spot.

"I got myself a honey citrus mint tea and I got you a blonde vanilla latte because you just seem like the type" Ari says bitterly.

I sigh and decide to apologize.
"You know if I upset you about the height joke then I'm sorry"

"It's cool, I should be use to it by now" she says.

It's only in this moment that I decide to take in her appearance. She has her signature high ponytail with light makeup on her face. She's wearing black over the knee boots as well as a black oversized sweater that has the word 'positions' in white. She has a tennis choker chain around her neck and what I'm assuming is her wedding ring on her left ring finger.
Not really all dressed up but beautiful nonetheless.

"Y/N" Ariana says while waving her hand across my face.

"Uh-yeah what's up" I stutter.

'Why am I so stupid?' I thought to myself.

"You okay? You were pretty zoned out" she asks.

"Yeah I'm good" I reply.

She chooses not to push it and decides to change the topic instead.
"Anyway, so tell me about yourself that's the whole reason we're here in the first place"

Surprisingly she's a really good person to talk to, words easily flowing out of my mouth. I tell her about everything from my childhood days including how I thought I was John Cena to when I believed I was able to stand up and poop. I was a weird child. I told her about my friends and my parents. I finish with telling her about how I fell in love with music.

"You have one truly inspiring story but seriously how did you think pooping standing up was gonna work?" She laughs.

"I was four and I seen it in a cartoon so I decided to try it" I say slightly embarrassed.
"Alright superstar enough laughing at me, it's your turn now"

She goes on about her childhood as well and how she was into Broadway. She talks about her family and her marriage. She tells me many things about how Victorious and Sam & Cat changed her life and that she's really grateful for those opportunities. She speaks about her many albums and we even discuss the vision for our joint album. We decided on a R&B kind of vibe.