A Double Date Before the Reaper's Final Game

"Sorry~... I was just admiring the view~..."

"View?"

Y/n glanced out the window to find only a row of tall buildings and people walking along the sidewalk. He was a little confused and turns back to her.

"What-"

Then it hits him when Gamo blows him a kiss and a wink, the message encrypted in his brain as he figured out what view she was talking about.

"...Oh..." his face slowly turns red, he looks to the side with half a smile on his face. Gamo saw the satisfying results she made and giggled softly. "Aw, you're so cute when you blush, p/n~..."

"I am not cute..." Y/n pouts, only proving her point more and more.

Besides the point, Gamo places her hand on Y/n, flinching softly and smirking more at her lovely yet scary boyfriend that everyone perceives him. "Well, I got a few places in mind~..." she answered his question and putting down some money for both of their drinks.

She gets up, grabbing Y/n's hand and leading him out of the cafe.

...

"Karaoke?"

"Yup!~"

In front of the two who were holding hands stood a building, a sign of the place with a microphone pasted above the door. Gamo was really excited to go in but when she tries to pull the boy in, he was stuck in place.

She looked back and a look of discomfort was on his face. "...I don't think I can do this..."

"Eh? Why not?"

"Um... I'm not... really good at singing..." Y/n replies with a small blush of nervousness and looked away. Gamo saw this as she wants to have fun with Y/n, not tease him. Not to mention she hasn't gone karaoking for quite awhile. "Come on... Please?"

Her hands held onto his, grabbing Y/n's attention as their eyes were meeting each other. Then Gamo gave him the sweetest puppy eyes that he's ever seen.

Often times she would use this tactic to change his mind as she just wants to have some fun with her boyfriend and listen to him and herself sing. It was affecting Y/n a lot as he blushed more while feeling a little queasy in his stomach. "Don't, Gamo... Don't give me the puppy eyes..."

"Please?~" she does it more as Y/n was shaking. He doesn't know how to react right now, ready to fall from her loving attack.

"Gamo?!" Someone calls her name and finds a pair of figures standing behind Y/n.

"S-Sakura?!"

"My~... Toying with your boyfriend, I see?~"

"I was not!"

Sakura giggles, "I'm just teasing you!~"

Gamo let's put a sigh of relief, Y/n watched it all unfold as he walked next to Gamo and sees one of his friends. "Hey, Sakura..."

"Hello, Mr. Reaper~..." She smiles as she then grabs the boy next to her. "I think you met him already~... This is my boyfriend, Y/n~..."

"Such a coincidence that our boyfriends have the same names..."

"I know, right?~"

The two continues to giggle, the two boys watched their significant other before the two focus on each other. Although the two looked similar, one had a few differences than the other.

For one, the Reaper had a small bandage on his eyebrow, thanks to the last game where one of his opponent through a low blow and cut open a wound in his head. Y/n on the other side had a mint scrunchie on as a band-aid was pasted on one of his cheek. Both had injuries but you could tell who was who with these lesions on their faces because without them, nearly hard to figure out their identities from first glance.