𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐

1898

1898

"Stop!" Arabella screamed out in agony "STOP! YOU'RE HURTING ME! STOP!" Pain flowed through her body as she convulsed onto the tiled floors. Her body drained of colour, going from pink to blue to grey. Blood pooled out of her mouth and onto the floors. Blood pooled from her dull grey eyes. Blood pooled from every part of her body.

Albus Dumbledore stood in front of the tortured girl, wand pointed towards her. He looked young, maybe 17 or 18. He was murmuring some sort of spell in a different language and the words sounded like death itself greeting her.

When Arabella said she wanted to die, she meant a calm and peaceful death somewhat opposite to the never-ending life she lived. She did not imagine getting tortured by the one she loved - Albus Dumbledore.

The words came out faster and faster and the blood rushed out faster and faster. There was nothing she could do. There was nothing Albus could do other than curse her into life without human blood.

He had no choice. She was killing innocent people, draining all the blood from their bodies. Arabella was out of her mind. And as she trembled in front of him, Albus felt no remorse.

He had spent years perfecting the curse. It was not easy creating a spell that made human blood taste revolting to a vampire. But it was worth it - Arabella could still consume animal blood. It was fine.

Arabella started to twitch like someone was shutting off her power button - and then they did. She stopped. Her eyes were lifeless. The plug was out - Arabella was dead. But not for long. Albus knew that there was no real way of killing a vampire. Cursing her was the closest thing she had to death, Albus thought. He'd done the right thing.