Chapter 10: Back from the dead

"Aw come on! Atleast go easy on me!" I shout in frustration as this demon lord name Dire keeps overwhelming me

"Nope" he says and I sighed.

Hilda POV

I sat there lying beside YN's body while holding his hand, I sniffle as I hold his hand gently rubbing my cheek, "Sweetie, come and eat with us" Zhong says and I just hold YN's hand, "Sweetie" Zhong once again called out to me so I wiped my tears and stand up.

"Okay" I said weakly and he pats my back trying to reassure me, "Let's go" He says and I look back at YN then followed father to the living room.

YN POV

"Aw come on!" I sighed in frustration as I lost 5 times in a row, He laughs slapping his thigh, I groaned dragging my hands across my face frustrated, "How come I can't defeat you in a single game of chess?!" I shout frustrated then he stands up chuckling.

"Since you have no match for me, how about-" He was about to finish his sentence a loud bang was heard, we looked to our right to see a hell hound holding a broadsword, "M'Lord, ghouls and legion warriors have appeared in front of the castle!" He says and crossed his arms.

"Well, since your pretty mad at losing, go and vent your anger out on them" He says pointing outside, I look at him then smiled, "Sure thing" I say grabbing my sword and Astaros appeared on my shoulder, "Besides, by the looks of it, you can take them all one man army" I said and he chuckled.

"Well, same to you, besides, the only thing they fear...is you" He said and I smiled feeling something inside me that could be demonic, "You'll need a little help too" He says opening a portal with his hand then two beastmen fell on the ground which they stick the landing.

"Mentor" He says with a light bow, "Idiot what are you doing calling me here?!" The cat says which he scoffed at the cat, "You get to slaying" He says and the white wolf with a eye patch grabbed him then dragged him outside, "But I don't wanna go!" He starts wailing around throwing his arms.

"Well, get going" Dire says and the three of us heads outside the castle,  Spears started flying towards us which we deflected it, The white wolf looks at the cat who was clearly eating pizza and he shrugged, "YA YEET!" The white wolf shouts throwing him to the legion army.

Dark POV

I landed on my ass and groaned rubbing the spot, I was surrounded by legion armies and smiled, "Pizza?" I ask and they looked at each other then raised their weapons.

YN POV

The armies were sent flying where the cat was thrown and I squint my eyes to see him using demon companions while he sits there eating his...what is he eating?