Chapter 6: Polish my Spear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"YN have you seen my father?" She asks and YN shrugged, "They must've left" YN says, "They can't be, Eon is still here, so, he must be here somewhere" She says holding her chin then realize it was YN's hand on her chin

"Anyways, while he's gone, mom is outside with Eon, how about we get to do something" She says seductively as she sits on his lap, "Oh, and if your mom came in?" He asks, "No way she could do that" She says leaning closer for a kiss.

YN leans in closer as well and he plants his hands on her breasts making her gasp, she didn't stop kissing him in fact she pulled her tongue then started tongue wrestling so YN gently gropes her breasts making her moan.

They were interrupted by a door opening then she notices her father in a guest bedroom, YN turns around to see him a little surprised, He clicks his tongue then turns around to the door, "I'm gonna pretend I didn't saw you kissing my daughter" He says exiting the house.

"Well that was... awkward" YN says then he looks at Hilda who was blushing embarrassingly, "How about we do this later if you really wanted to be more intimate" He says making her shyly smile YN admitted she's cute while embarrassed.

"I'd like that" She says getting off of the lap then started making breakfast for them with YN helping her, "Also, let's do a quest as soon as they left, I don't wanna get rusty" YN says and she smiles, "And I'll be the flame to guide your way" She says.

"You are already the flame that guides my heart~" He flirts making her blush, "Heh, if you say so~" She says as they continue to cook then calls over her parents so they can eat together.

"I admit, my daughter's cooking tastes good" Zhong says and Eon nods as he stuffs the fish in his mouth, "Honey, could you also yeah me how to cook?" Tasha asks and she smiled, "Sure! And it's all thanks to YN!" She happily announced.

"Hehe... You don't have to" YN says embarrassed scratching then back of his head, "So, back to my first question, how did you two met?" She asks and they both look at each other clearly knowing that YN attempted to finish her off.

"Tell her" YN says as he don't know how to reply to that question, "Well... It's kinda complicated" She says laughing nervously, "How so? Go on" She says pushing the question so she sighed knowing she won't stop without getting a proper answer.

"He..." She hesitantly stops then her mother looks at her intently "He...", "Oh still stammering honey" She says impatiently, "He almost killed me but he didn't because he felt pity for me and removes the poison that was inside of me because those soldiers attacked me" She says with her eyes closed.

"When those soldiers with red armor attack me with poison it felt like my life will end there, if YN had finished me off you wouldn't see me alive, The reason why I'm with him because he saved me and I love him for it" She says getting all teary with her outburst.

Tasha stands up and Hilda closes her eyes expecting her scolding but instead she felt arms wrapped around her, "It's alright, and I'm glad you're still safe" Tasha says and looks at YN, "Thank you for saving my baby" She says kissing his cheek.