Chapter 7: Same old war

Fire, has surrounded the house with YN inside, while hearing Hilda's voice screaming for him to get out of there, then for a few seconds her, her voice was no longer heard, YN tried his best to escape but it was inevitable

"Stay strong, keep moving can't let the darkness blind us, very on, we'll be the ones that pull the stars down to us" YN says and accepts what he was going to do next.

He crawls to the kitchen then breaks open a cabinet revealing an amulet, "I have hidden you for so long, didn't think I'd use you again to take on a while army" He says putting it on and started chanting then the eye opened.

Soon flames engulfed YN and the king and his troops set back home with their trophy, Meanwhile the residents in the town were sleeping peacefully while Mr. Smith was still awake working at his forge then noticed fire.

Knowing that house from afar he come to realize, "YN" He says quickly standing up then grabs his sword just in case and started running to YN's location.

He got there or of breath then he notices the fire is slowly dying, He casts wind gust blowing off the fire, "YN, my dear boy are you okay?!" He says frantically removing the burnt wood of him to see he was not burnt.

He then notices the eye then he gasp, "Wh-What did they stole from you?" He says then YN woken up then sat up then notices him, "Mr.Smith" YN says, "What happened here?" He asks then YN looks around and remembered.

"The king from Ruby kingdom, they kidnapped my, my love one" YN says, "Y-You mean that maid that was with you? Why would they kidnap your dragonewt?" He says confused then YN looks at him hesitantly.

"Keep this a secret between us" YN says and he nodded, "She's a elder dragon, her name is Brunhilda, the one you told me when you have me my sword" YN says and he remembered.

"That's why she looked familiar, what are you gonna do? Infiltrate their kingdom?" He asks knowing he did it last 5 years and bet he would do it again, "Obviously, I'm not gonna let that 'King' have his hands on her" He says standing up.

"You will need my help" He says and he looks at him confused, "Your father"

??? POV

"Our king is arriving back, we shall prepare a welcome back for our majesty!" His right hand lucky announced then, "Hey, FN, is it true? That they finally got Brunhilda?" He asks the right hand man.